Bunch of shit for trade.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He already fooled you with his edits. It was a water damaged PS4 game I bought for 20 bucks. Glad no one here was high enough to bite.
Jesus Christ It wasn’t water damaged, it had stickers on it from game stop someone tried to remove.
“ it’s a game I bought for 20 bucks “ Yeah… because it’s still worth that…
Just fucking let this post die, why are you beating a dead horse for no reason?

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpeg
    IMG_2397.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2398.jpeg
    IMG_2398.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2399.png
    IMG_2399.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Jesus Christ It wasn’t water damaged, it had stickers on it from game stop someone tried to remove.
NGers love to beat a dead horse bro ;)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Water damage might actually be preferable, you can in some cases humidify the paper and machine press the warping out. Removing the sticker was not a smart move by promking. A lesson learned.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Mods to ashes; tuna fish to dust

unknown.png

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking at the image, My only question is what happened to the front of the package where it's all white?

Edit: Just read up. I've had to remove stickers before but if you're careful you can get them off with little to no damage. If you literally tore it off and expect someone to pay top dollar for that then you might be sniffing a little too much glue.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at the image, My only question is what happened to the front of the package where it's all white?

Edit: Just read up. I've had to remove stickers before but if you're careful you can get them off with little to no damage. If you literally tore it off and expect someone to pay top dollar for that then you might be sniffing a little too much glue.
I agree I wouldn’t have tried to remove it like the way they did. As stated above this is the condition I received the game in.
At this point… I honestly wish I didn’t make this thread, it wasn’t worth this trouble.
I didn’t want money for this stuff, but I had to add a value.
I added a value I thought was fair with a question mark and stated everything was up for offers nothing was firm or set in stone.
But whatever it’s over now everything was sold and traded, but I’m still getting roasted.
I get it lesson learned this stuff was garbage here. I’m done with this post, I’m sorry I posted it.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I agree I wouldn’t have tried to remove it like the way they did. As stated above this is the condition I received the game in.
At this point… I honestly wish I didn’t make this thread, it wasn’t worth this trouble.
I didn’t want money for this stuff, but I had to add a value.
I added a value I thought was fair with a question mark and stated everything was up for offers nothing was firm or set in stone.
But whatever it’s over now everything was sold and traded, but I’m still getting roasted.
I get it lesson learned this stuff was garbage here. I’m done with this post, I’m sorry I posted it.

LOL