Daemon Claw coming to Neo Geo!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Just let'em do it if they want to make a Neo version, guys. Are we gonna go through this whole song and dance every time?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Just let'em do it if they want to make a Neo version, guys. Are we gonna go through this whole song and dance every time?
Neo doesn't have enough song and dance games anyway

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Looks pretty damn good to me. I loved the visuals of demons but actually hated the gameplay. The controls felt sloppy. The tech behind is is cool tho. Fun fact the guy who programed it is virtually behind almost all genesis homebrew in one way or another.

rastaman83

n00b
The problem is that now, a neogeo game comes out every 3/4 months.
These are generally megadrive versions adapted to the neogeo with a price of + 300% when it is for Neogeo.

Bitbeam

n00b
The problem is that now, a neogeo game comes out every 3/4 months.
These are generally megadrive versions adapted to the neogeo with a price of + 300% when it is for Neogeo.
Don't worry, we'll be greatly enhancing the visuals to put specific use to NeoGeo's awesome hardware, and the second selectable character will be exclusive to the Neo Geo version and will also be designed to show off the graphical power (and be fun).

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Don't worry, we'll be greatly enhancing the visuals to put specific use to NeoGeo's awesome hardware, and the second selectable character will be exclusive to the Neo Geo version and will also be designed to show off the graphical power (and be fun).
I'll believe it when I see it. I want to believe it, but we've been told this before with games like Xeno Crisis where the Neo version is inferior to the Genesis in most respects.