Happy birthday, StevenK

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Here’s to much cum on your misses tits. I think you said you like doing that. If not.. umm well… happy birthday!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Do you enjoy being a cunt in someone else’s birthday thread pal? Says more about you.

Pretty sure while SteveNK was talking about about bum sex a while back he also said something about cum on his misses face, tits… whatever. I’m sure he’s going to have a great evening.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Do you enjoy being a cunt in someone else’s birthday thread pal? Says more about you.

Pretty sure while SteveNK was talking about about bum sex a while back he also said something about cum on his misses face, tits… whatever. I’m sure he’s going to have a great evening.
:oops:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
And paperwork! Don't forget about the filing of paperwork in... um... irregular places?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

At Steve's age, that sounds ambitious!

Happy Birthday @StevenK! :D

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
So this one time in chat, Steven mentioned that he enjoyed engaging in the physical act of coitus with his wife, so since it's your birthday and all, I hope that you have hardcore anal and shoot your load all over her face and breasts. Happy birthday, Steven. (y)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Happy birthday StevenK, enjoy the day playing in your metal slug water park :buttrock:

EDIT:
Oh wait….

I mean have a great day playing admiring your complete homecart collection :buttrock:

EDIT:
Oh wait…

I mean have a great day playing your 8 neo geo X consoles :buttrock:

EDIT:
Oh wait…

I mean just forget about the fact that you can’t do any of those things and try to somehow have a nice birthday.

:oops: