Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I've owned a handful of fairly complicated multi piece/combiner die-cast Japanese figures over the years and the only thing more frustrating than initially assembling them is when you have to move or eventually sell them and you have to put them back in the packaging.

Also dusting them is a huge pain, hope you have some sort of case for that thing.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The paint job and number of different colored plastics on that thing is otherworldly. My Takara Fort Max would look like horseshit standing next to that thing.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
So this big boy is a Diaclone, yes? Is there a Transformers equivalent? I dont recognize the bot design but to be fair I dont know a lot about Diaclone or Machine Robo toys.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
They rebooted diaclone in 2016. Grand robot base was the biggest back in the early 80s and this is an homage to that. Metroplex was originally going to be a diaclone city base and you can see it in this when it has the air fortress attached to the top.

Build quality and paint etc is next level

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Almost there, not including 16+ pilots, ten vehicles inside, and optional gun and armour packs 1000033922.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
From here on in, you have no authority to ever ridicule someone about anything, ever. This is near Tasuke level goobness.

I wouldn't even be saying this if you hadn't picked on people for playing video games and creating the goob phrase craze.