Post Your Recent Purchases!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
A recent pick-up and a rant to go with it.

When I was a kid, I was really into Marvel Comics. There are a few from back in the day that I've wanted to get my hands on, either because I missed the issues, or just to hold and read them again. Picked up what, in my opinion is the best Marvel book put out from the era, maybe the best one they ever put out, if you followed the series up to this point. An absolute favorite, and maybe even better having gone back to read it again after all these years.

IMG_20240323_115609399.jpg

So, onto the unhinged rant.

When Disney did their Captain Marvel movie. Seeing how shit they were doing the character of Mar-Vell, I never watched it, or any thing else from Disney Marvel since then. None of it. I just totally couldn't give a shit about anything they had done after that. I could look past most all of the bullshit up to that point and enjoy most of the movies. I just accepted I wasn't the modern target audience for the new stuff and went on.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Take solstice in knowing that this "modern target audience" they keep chasing doesn't exist and their poor decision making hurts them.

So you don't plan to watch Madame Web and The Marvels? The box office showing was rather poor for both films. I guess their new target audience doesn't give much of a shit after all. Oh well, they can re-coup some of the costs on their streaming platforms I guess.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The Marvels is already out on blu ray, the shelf was full of it. Nobody gives a shit (and rightfully so). Glad that all this woke pandering GRRL POWR trash is failing hard.

For Madame Web they should've just put Sydney Sweeney into a skintight outfit and let her swing her big tits around for 90 minutes.

Last edited:

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I collect 3D BRs and bought the Marvels from Japan, as they still do 4K/3D combo discs for Marvel movies (3D is unavailable elsewhere). But otherwise I wouldn't touch this turd with a stick.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Bought Avatar & Tron Legacy back then. Both had good graphics on release. It's been over a decade since I watched them in 3D.
Glad they moved to 4K instead. Best thing about those Blu-rays is the included 2D version anyway.
My other 3D Blu-rays were cheaper than the normal Blu-rays except for Running Man maybe. It was only available as 3D Media Book at that time.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Cool setup. Looks like Garou cart is hovering over the console.
Ha! Yeah. Apparently they've designed some 3D printed covers for the Fusion converter so that carts fit flush, but I don't mind it raw. Just have to be careful inserting it.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Ha! Yeah. Apparently they've designed some 3D printed covers for the Fusion converter so that carts fit flush, but I don't mind it raw. Just have to be careful inserting it.
I got the cover printed it doesn't fit exactly 100% but I might have an older fusion or it was a bad printjob

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I got the cover printed it doesn't fit exactly 100% but I might have an older fusion or it was a bad printjob
There are 2 versions of each one.
One with an led and one without.
All the newer fusions have an led.