Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I know bitmap bureau has final vendetta coming up, there's this, maybe something from ngdev team from 5 years ago, what else is up for preorder?
I've got Final Vendetta, Project Neon and Vengeance Hunters preordered. NGDevteam hasn't been active developing on the Neo since 2019.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I've got Final Vendetta, Project Neon and Vengeance Hunters preordered. NGDevteam hasn't been active developing on the Neo since 2019.
Vengeance Hunters I do remember now, but I'd never heard of Project Neon or Demons of Asteborg.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Demons of Asteborg DX is on Indiegogo
Think Project Neon is still on pre-order
I think 2 or 3 others I've seen but cant even remember what those were (they were soooo good)
Should I bite? I have at least 3 Neo Geo pre-orders out already (lost track). Kind of wish I'd gotten in on the original run instead of the Piko version.
I am actually very happy to see the Neo Geo homebrew scene is still growing. I hope Piko finally releases the other games they acquired from the guy who did Super Bubble Pop on Neo Geo. IIRC, didn't they also grabbed the rights to an unreleased GBA Metal Slug clone and are planning a Neo Geo version with it? That's what i heard last time...

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I know bitmap bureau has final vendetta coming up, there's this, maybe something from ngdev team from 5 years ago, what else is up for preorder?
Didn't Bitmap Bureau said that they were also planning a Neo Geo version of their hack and slash Battle Axe?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Didn't Bitmap Bureau said that they were also planning a Neo Geo version of their hack and slash Battle Axe?
Yes, I reached out to them several months ago. They said they were definitely bringing Battle Axe to Neo.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I've pre-ordered an MVS cart. It's a shame they don't sell those in a shockbox with nice artwork, like the AES. Instead, I guess we have to take the usual shit cardboard box.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hooray!! AES and MVS

Will these be identical to the original release? Not much info on the site.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
I've pre-ordered an MVS cart. It's a shame they don't sell those in a shockbox with nice artwork, like the AES. Instead, I guess we have to take the usual shit cardboard box.

When I’m buying an MVS kit, I want it to look like an MVS kit

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Let's not forget that MVS shockboxes are aftermarket. You can probably make a case for this game too if you need one to match the rest of your collection.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Although this kind of game is not for me, it remains the only Neo homebrew that actually looks like a Neo game, IMO. Hats off and big respect to @JMKurtz.
I concur. It looks like a mid-90s effort from Monolith... but yeah, not my type of game at all homebrew, official, or otherwise.

amerika

n00b
Our game, Vengeance Hunters, is up for pre-order. At the time of this writing we are about 85-90% complete. Finishing up the last part of the final boss + play testing. Then I've got to re-balance some waves to account for a new features (3 technically) we added. And get all the cut scenes finished up and music fully complete.

I've posted a ton of videos on our Twitter for game play and info if you want to have a look at that. We just got back from GDC in San Francisco and showed the game off at an indie showcase. There is also a thread in this section of the forum about the game. I was hesitant to start a new one myself elsewhere.

We are done with the very first part of the game so we'll most likely be putting a demo out soon too.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I concur. It looks like a mid-90s effort from Monolith... but yeah, not my type of game at all homebrew, official, or otherwise.
Now that you bring that developer to the conversation, Knight's Chance kinda looks like the unreleased Last Odyssey: Pinball Fantasia

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I just received an email from Piko that pre-orders for Knights Chance will be closing in a few days, and only enough is being produced to fill pre-orders and/or factory minimums, so anyone waiting to order probably should do so within the next couple days.