Violent women

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm not saying you go with the nuclear option, but I'm laying out what considerations for what needs to be in place before someone goes that route.
I think the problem is you don't know if, or when, or how fast this can escalate.

This guy can end up taking some scratches for the next 50 years and be fine. Or....worse things can happen. and he has absolutely nothing to defend the story of a crazy woman. You don't even need to file an officiant complaint, you can simply make an inquiry. Ultimately, if the guy doesnt want to do anything, you can't change that.

I know people that work with civil courts, and these stories arent rare. Women like this will destroy his life in the process. I wouldnt fuck around with my livelihood at this age.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have a friend whose wife is violent. If the roles were reversed it would seem natural to step in, but he's a decent sized guy and she's a scratty little bint, if he wanted to he could knock her out in a second so he doesn't need 'saving' in that respect. However he's religious and wouldn't divorce her, and they have a kid together, so he just has a miserable life with a psycho who kicks, bites, scratches.

What do I even say to someone like this, other than leave her, which I have, and he won't.
Just have to accept it and be his friend.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I dunno, if you wanna throw a punch or scratch me you can get fucked as of day 1. Who in their right mind would put up with that sort of shit for any reason? It's mental illness if you stay with someone despite high psycho-physical cost.

People need to realise that locking yourself to one person for the rest of your life can be a very damaging decision, societally people are pressured to stay the course especially if there are children involved but it's ridiculous, the children suffer either way but they are better off overall without having to witness a sick and diseased relationship.

Tell your friend to fuck her off or fuck him off. The fact it's stolen real estate in your head to post this is a good enough reason as it is.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Can't live with them.
Can't bury them in the backyard.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's a hard life, living is hard, living with other people is hard, all you can do is be there for your friends because it means the world to them. You can't fix their marriage, but you can drink a few with them if you have the time. Thank you for sharing this with us Steven.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The woman isn’t violent
If the man is subservient.