NBA Season 23/24

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
40k sounds impressive but I'd still rate Kareem over Lebron. Lebron has made over 2000 threes... Kareem made 1. Lebron skipped college and had more prime scoring years in the NBA. And opponents actually played defense in Kareem's era. Easier to score since the 2004 rule changes, which coincides with Lebron's entire career.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Kareem partied all night and dropped 100. I still think someone will break this record instead of the 40K.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Kareem was too busy flying commercial planes and fighting Bruce Lee to do any partying.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
We can beat any team except those fucking nuggets apparently. See you in the playoffs btw Lakers in 6

famicommander

15 Year Member
Playoff Nuggets are a whole different beast. Instead of playing bum ass Zeke Nnaji or DeAndre Jordan at the backup center they play Aaron Gordon and that makes a massive, massive difference.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Suns crashing and burning again. The roller coaster continues.

Celtics absolutely embarrassed the Warriors, leading them by more than 50 by halftime. That team is just dominating, and as of right now are my favorite to win the championship this year.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yeah, it definitely seems like a Celtics vs. Nuggets Finals this year, and Boston is looking pretty unstoppable. I wouldn't bet against them.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Boston will fold in the playoffs. Porzingis will not hold up for consecutive four playoff series. He's never once managed to play more than 72 combined regular season and playoff games in his entire career, and the only time he managed more than 66 was his rookie year. He's made of glass.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Clippers are on my list more than the Lakers. Thunder are too young but they have a winning team and tons of picks. Scary.
First round exit for the Celtics & Nuggets. ^^

Porzingis is no longer the Mavs Porzingis. Boston is out if he gets injured.

Hope the Knicks can avoid the play in shit. They have a team that can reach the finals if healthy.
Knicks also added Shake Milton for more depth. There is no team with more depth when you can win with 4 starters out.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Clippers are on my list more than the Lakers. Thunder are too young but they have a winning team and tons of picks. Scary.
First round exit for the Celtics & Nuggets. ^^

Porzingis is no longer the Mavs Porzingis. Boston is out if he gets injured.

Hope the Knicks can avoid the play in shit. They have a team that can reach the finals if healthy.
Knicks also added Shake Milton for more depth. There is no team with more depth when you can win with 4 starters out.
They have the 3 nova guys that knows how to win, one of the reason they got hart and Donte when they sign Brunson , but they need some help on size and a healthy roster . Perfect pickup in OG , but burk and bogdonovic are one dimensional players.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Knicks had the best defense with OG. ;__;
Before OG, Mitchell Robinson was our best defender. He brought his athleticism and lots of offensive rebounds.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Knicks had the best defense with OG. ;__;
Before OG, Mitchell Robinson was our best defender. He brought his athleticism and lots of offensive rebounds.
If they had the asset to go get siakam and OG. Then they are going deeper they need another 2 way player.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Knicks have tons of picks. They will also use Bogey's contract as trade chip. Siakam will likely stay in Indiana.

The Cavs ended the Celtic winning streak. Suns can blow a 22 points lead and still win.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
DLO went NBA JAM tonight sweet Jesus. LakeShow bitches !!!!

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Actual footage of DLo tonight

Attachments

• IMG_4076.gif
    IMG_4076.gif
    413.1 KB · Views: 0