Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Who was Robbie in Silent Hill 3? The deepest lore I tell ya what. Gecco needs to reprint / release a new 3.14 heather.

1707326182452.png

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So, I really like Masters of the Universe. Not any of the new stuff just the classic type stuff.

My favorite figure from childhood was Stinkor Evil Master of Odors.

Anyhow, wanting to relive the good old days, I looked up what it was he smelled like and then bought a bottle of scented Patchouli oil

It just came in today. Accidentally got that shit on me trying to open it up and it does not fucking come off.

All I can smell is Stinkor scent now. Not quite how I planned this out. I was going to try to refresh the scent on an old Stinkor figure, but now I've become the Evil Master of Odors!

Thankfully, my mom lost her sense of smell from covid and she hasn't noticed I stink.

I wish M were sill around, I'm sure he has already been through something like this and could give me some advice.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
So, I really like Masters of the Universe. Not any of the new stuff just the classic type stuff.

My favorite figure from childhood was Stinkor Evil Master of Odors.

Anyhow, wanting to relive the good old days, I looked up what it was he smelled like and then bought a bottle of scented Patchouli oil

It just came in today. Accidentally got that shit on me trying to open it up and it does not fucking come off.

All I can smell is Stinkor scent now. Not quite how I planned this out. I was going to try to refresh the scent on an old Stinkor figure, but now I've become the Evil Master of Odors!

Thankfully, my mom lost her sense of smell from covid and she hasn't noticed I stink.

I wish M were sill around, I'm sure he has already been through something like this and could give me some advice.

Try rubbing the affected area with dryer sheets. My old pup Julio (rip) used to roll in a specific type of crap in the backyard. It probably happened a half dozen times over the years. I think it was from deer, but I'm not sure. But it was full of berries and seeds. The thing was, I'd give him a thorough bath, but you could still smell it in his fur due to the oils from the berries. Somewhere along the line I found out about dryer sheets, how they get the oils out or neutralize it or something. I don't remember the science behind it, but it worked like a charm.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Hmm I'm pretty sure it wasn't patchouli oil smell on the original but can't remember

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Depending on what type of women you're into the patchouli might actually attract some. If you like white girls with dreadlocks that don't shave.

So, you're saying that this stuff is like some kind of lesbian in heat urine.

Well, lucky for me I have a chemical air purifier that I use when doing my hobby stuff. It did a pretty good job of getting the scent out of the air, after taking out the trash and such. I got enough of that shit off me that I only get like the occasional scent of it. Maybe it's trapped in my sinus or something.

Anyhow, here is a little tidbit from the Mattel page for the new Stinkor toy.

Stinkor® action figure scale smells of patchouli for authentic MOTU® battle play! 5.5-inch figure is highly posable with 16 working joints.

On an aside, there haven't been any goth girls around here since the Hot Topic closed years ago. Now they have all been replaced by overweight ones with colored hair, who wear Dungeons & Dragons t-shirts.

This is the shit I bought if anyone wants to recreate my life experiences.

The more I think about it, the more I start to wonder if I could mix this stuff into Fog Juice and make stink clouds. Get one of those hand held bug foggers and convert it into and start projecting stink clouds at my enemies. Maybe Would make a good Stinkor Cosplay setup.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
soon.jpg
These are the only figures I own these days, i'm pretty sure I sold off everything else.
ED-209 is mine from childhood.
I'm not sure where the Master Chief came from but I remember he was free.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Mp45 bumblebee v2 incoming. Was "cheap" and I'll just sell v1

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
This character is too hot. Hopefully jada releases all the robot masters from 1 atleast. Next wave is green megaman elecman cutman. Wave 3 bubbleman woodman and no helmet megaman for some reason. I really want gutsman and iirc they are planning himA28A5C53-595E-4811-BE15-A0BC5B858B8C.jpegEB9DC80A-72F9-48A7-8DE9-E0D5EC310577.jpeg

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Hell yeah diaclone robot base with addons incoming - *£1500 flies away from wallet*