FS MVS carts

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All are original minus Ironclad which was never released on MVS and the multi cart. All prices are SHIPPED to any continental 48 state. If you buy multiples I'll be happy to work on price with you.

Any questions please feel free to reach out via pm.

multicart 161 in 1 with case - 40 SOLD
Ironclad (converted board, new shell and label) - 75 SOLD
Captain Tomaday - NGF label, can replace label with a replacement that looks like original - 225
Blazing Star - 200
Aero Fighters 2 - 80
Panic Bomber - new label with box - 225
Bust a Move - 45 SOLD
Bust a Move Again -125
Breakers Revenge - 250
Galaxy Fight - 135 SOLD
Kabuki Klash - new label - 45
Kof 99 with box - 40 SOLD
Kof 2000 - 40 SOLD
Kof 2001 - 75
The Last Blade with box - 99
Ninja Masters - 199 SOLD
Rage of the Dragons - 125
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - 150 SOLD
Waku Waku 7 - 225 SOLD
Samurai Shodown 2 - 40
Samurai Spirits 4 - 60
Metal Slug 2 Turbo - 85 (comes with metal slug 2 original eprom if you want to go back from turbo version)
Shocktroopers - 125
Ninja Commando - 175 SOLD
2020 Super Baseball - 99 SOLD
Big Tournament Golf - 150
League Bowling (with sheet and marquee) - 125
Windjammers with box - 200 SOLD
Neo Drift Out - 215 SOLD

Last edited:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
which version of Shock Troopers is it- Korean, or Japanese MVS cart?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I suppose the real question here is are you selling all these carts you acquired from the forums recently for the same price or are you flippin for profit?

Spoiler:
Nigga

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I suppose the real question here is are you selling all these carts you acquired from the forums recently for the same price or are you flippin for profit?

Spoiler:
Nigga
I’m not selling for a profit. Bought Shock Troopers for twenty more plus the cost of my free shipping from Big Bear, here, and broke even on Neo Drift Out from ack. Bought a number from eBay which I’ve lost my ass on. Imported others from overseas which have been a mix of major loss or slight gain.

I’m selling for the same reason most people sell things. Money. Past that it’s not any of your business, especially not in a public setting. I’m not happy about it, but as the only earner of my family I have to do what I have to do. I will use my Neo sd until I can try collecting for the mvs again. Thank you.

Last edited:

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We have to move out of state by early next year. Listing the home for sale after Christmas season is done as it wouldn’t sell right now anyway and gives us some time to do repairs and we need funds to get to Texas. Well, Texas and to recoup from the roof that just had to reseal (flat roofs suck btw….)

Again, not making money on a single member here. In fact the last one available (metal slug 2 with turbo chip) is also a loss. The other games not obtained by NG forum members. Feel free to contact who I bought through or allow them to reply here if they feel so inclined. I’m not ruining my reputation to come out ahead on three or four carts. I still post here, and the other forums (AtariAge, Klov etc). Profiting off those I talk to here or there wouldn’t make much sense. Again, for those not paying attention, the only ones I’ve made profit on where ones I imported over myself.

Anyway, the requirement to move came swift and out of the blue. This is not something I thought was going to happen even a few weeks ago. Jobs are a bitch, and we’re not being compensated for it. It’s move if you want to keep it or see you later have a nice life.

Anyway, remaining prices lowered, further.

Last edited:

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I’d have taken Kabuki Klash if shipping prices to the UK weren’t such a piss take!

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’d have taken Kabuki Klash if shipping prices to the UK weren’t such a piss take!
No worries. I could see what it would be for shits and giggles if you want. I’d eat the cost of shipping from here to NY as domestic shipping is included in my prices if that helped.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
No worries. I could see what it would be for shits and giggles if you want. I’d eat the cost of shipping from here to NY as domestic shipping is included in my prices if that helped.

Wanna check how much Kabuki Klash & Samurai 2 would be to the UK? Will probably kill any deal but gotta be worth a go.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Wanna check how much Kabuki Klash & Samurai 2 would be to the UK? Will probably kill any deal but gotta be worth a go.
Daytonausa had this sale thread active on other forums (like AtariAge) and finished updating it there, all his MVS carts in this thread have been sold.

Last edited: