Did someone say PURGE?! Mini Consoles galore - some modded, Astro Mini V, Evercade BS

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
1707944529635.png

Eeverything is in EXC+ shape, boxed up all nice and purdy. Gen mini box shows some wear.

SNES classic, Hackchi modded, includes a USB drive pass through cable with a ton of games. I already packed everything neatly in its box, so I can't give you any more details than that. It's simple enough to load up Hackchi and sync with the USB drive to add/remove any games you want on there. Can include nice carry case and 2X extension cables for the controllers for $10 extra. $90 shipped

PSX Classic, same thing. Modded with whatever the popular mod is. Has a similar USB pass through with 128gb of games. Easy to add/remove. Also comes with a wireless pad. $75 shipped

PCE Classic, barely used. $125 shipped (I also have the 8bitDo wireless pad for it in matching white if you want to toss an extra $15 in) SOLD

Mega Drive Mini 2 Fake CDRom attachment, nice, little, autistic addition to your MD2 Mini $85 shipped

Astro City Mini, barely touched, all boxed up and ready to go (Not pictured, but can take a pic of box if you need me to...but it's mint) $125 shipped

Neo Geo Mini (Intl ver. no box) $40 shipped

Evercade EXP, like new, boxed with screen cover attached and I'll toss in a nice carry case I paid $20 for - $120 shipped

open to offers!

I am probably going to unload my Taito Egret 2 Mini collection as well if anyone is interested HMU

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I admit I was looking at some of your stuff also. Mainly the Sega Mini II bling item. I just can't justify the price yet.