15 Year Member
Mavs traded Grant Williams because:
1. He switched from Luka's shoe brand to Tatum's
and
2. He kept yelling at Luka to play defense

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Really weird game between the Suns and Pistons last night.

Isaiah Stewart sucker punched Drew Eubanks in the face a couple hours before the game even began over some pre-game "basketball talk". Isaiah's not even playing due to an injury. Pistons are dead last and have absolutely no place to be jawing players on other teams.

Booker got ejected after two back to back techs for apparently just existing. One of the worst called ejections I've seen since Tim Duncan got ejected from a game while on the bench for faintly smiling.

Suns still creamed them in what could have been a trap game.

Onto the All-Star break!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I have never been more excited for the All-Star break with all these injuries.
Jalen and the Westchester Knicks can't beat good teams. Refs also suck donkey balls lately and stole the Houston game.
Knicks should add Taj Gibson to the coaching staff and get another center. I love Taj but he can't be our starter even with injuries.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Works in the US but not Germany. Used my VPN to redeem the code. But they don't accept my PP or CC.

Edit:
Tried another time with another VPN, probably over: You can no longer redeem this promo code. The redemption window is in the past.
Nonetheless thx for the post @gusmoney

Last edited:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Buck are loosing since the hired doc rivers …..

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I tried to watch the All-Star stuff but I fell asleep. I was a kid the last time I cared. Going back to East vs. West didn't help.

racecar

20 Year Member
I tried to watch the All-Star stuff but I fell asleep. I was a kid the last time I cared. Going back to East vs. West didn't help.
Garbage … twitter was right about canceling it . Everything about the nba all star weekend was garbage .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
All-Star game is just the worst. It's nothing but a 5 on 5 shooting exhibition. Zero defense. Everyone is too scared of injuries to bother to actually play.

There needs to be some sort of competitive reason for them to give a shit. Home court advantage in the Finals would be a nice incentive.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Promise each player on the all-star team $10 million each if they can keep the other team below 100 points, otherwise no one gets paid for appearing :tickled:

racecar

20 Year Member
Wild shot

Going down the last 5 minutes strus was red hot I don’t think he missed a shot . Dallas not known for their D anyway so they never put a man on the inbound pass or pick him up after .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Jokic with a triple double through 3 quarters in 4 straight games.