Evercade Limited Edition Consoles going on Sale Feb 14th 2024

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
If anyone is interested funstock.co.uk is selling off their last remaining limited edition consoles on Feb 14th 2:00pm GMT.

https://funstock.co.uk/collections/...mUUFDElbGWVzTPKSOuiSfGn5fGfZ4AO6l0S6rA.VKzcNi

613031c9-c3fc-4dff-8dac-1384dee523de.png

We've been clearing the warehouse and have found the very last of the Limited Edition Evercade consoles!

On Feburary 14th, we're going to put the whole lot on sale for the very last time. So that's left-over stock for the following items:

Evercade EXP Limited Edition
Evercade VS Founders Editions (funstock.co.uk only)
Evercade VS Atomic Edition

These will go back on sale at 2pm on Valentine's Day (Feb 14th) and will be available until they are gone, so whilst stocks last. There will also be a limit of 1 per customer.

The product pages will re-open at 2pm on Feb 14th and we'll be posting on our social media before it happens! So make sure you're ready!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
It's true but you know 20 years from now future goobs will be all over these pieces of junk just like current goobs are with the 3DO, Jaguar etc. The shittier and the bigger the failure the more they love them and are willing to pay.

From what I understand they already are. Our boy GohanX sold some Evergoob carts that are out of print for triple digits recently.

I don't know who these people are, but hopefully they don't pass on their genes.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Do they make that Duke Nukem version in a handheld?

Asking for a friend who happens to be a goob because I would never ever never buy something so lame.

Spoiler:

:oops: