NBA Season 23/24

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Booker dropped 62 though the Suns went back to their 4th quarter choking ways. The 62 is a record at Indiana as Booker now has four arena scoring records in his career.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Embiid ducking again today.

He's played in 3 games on the road against winning teams all season long and one of those was the season opener against the Bucks.

Something tells me his knee soreness will miraculously heal in time to play the garbage Blazers on Monday.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I was going to watch the game. But now, nope!

famicommander

15 Year Member
I was going to watch the game. But now, nope!
It's actually been a close one. Philly started the game making 8/9 contested shots and the Nuggets just stopped playing defense entirely after that.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Sun try to ride the booker hot scoring … but they ain’t winning .

famicommander

15 Year Member
Sun try to ride the booker hot scoring … but they ain’t winning .
19 assists, 22 turnovers tonight, lost with Booker dropping 44
24 assists, 20 turnovers when Booker dropped 62 on the Pacers and lost

Turns out most teams have point guards for a specific reason.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Booker was definitely fouled on that last shot in the Pacers game. Not that it's necessarily an excuse for losing, but that was a bad call that could have changed the game's end.

Meanwhile, last night the Magic utterly crush the Suns in....guess which quarter? That's right, the 4th quarter.

It's just so predictably sad by this point. This team needs a solid playmaking PG and something resembling defense. This shit just isn't working. Beal is an offense only PG and not a great fit. We need a Nash type that's a great playmaker that can also shoot, but also runs plays at a fast pace (unlike Chris Paul).

On top of that, there's rumors they're looking to trade for fucking Miles Bridges. This asshole beat his wife in so bad he fractured her skull and ribs, and has another day in court next month for throwing billiard balls at her car with her inside of it in a few months ago, violating the protection order.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Embiid ducking again today.

He's played in 3 games on the road against winning teams all season long and one of those was the season opener against the Bucks.

Something tells me his knee soreness will miraculously heal in time to play the garbage Blazers on Monday.
sounds like fami doesn't know wtf he's talking about, yet again.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Sad news and very Suns fan specific, but Dave King passed away. Suns fans know him as one of the best bloggers, article writers, and podcasters in the sport. Also did "Bright Side Nights" where he and others worked to allow underprivileged kids to attend Suns games for free. Been reading and listening to him since 2012. It's a damn shame.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Embiid lives way too rent free in your head dude.
And again, all because Jokic didn’t win one trophy one time (in the same year he won a title which you’d think would be preferable)

famicommander

15 Year Member
And again, all because Jokic didn’t win one trophy one time (in the same year he won a title which you’d think would be preferable)
The MVP and the title had nothing to do with each other. Jokic earned them both and only got one.

But even if Embiid didn't whine his way to a participation trophy MVP, he'd still be giant Harden. He shoots more free throws than peak Harden or even Shaq before they changed the hack-a-Shaq rule. He's a free throw grifter who makes basketball worse.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Too much hate here. Speaking of true love, Taj Gibson returns to Thibs fresh off the couch for the second time this season.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Lakers ended the Knicks winning streak. Julius Randle, OG Anunoby, Mitchell Robinson and Quentin Grimes were out. Jalen plays like a franchise player and it's actually fun to watch the Knicks. I downgraded my LeBron and Lakers hate I guess. Just want Grimes & the 3 starters to return.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
RIP Embiid. Damaged his meniscus and will need surgery.