FS: GBA SP AGS 101 (the bright boi) + SMB3 - $55 - Price Drop

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
GBA SP AGS 101, the one with the bright screen. This one has seen some use. There are many scratches on the outside body, and many blemishes on the screen. The blemishes are not noticeable while playing at all. The inside is in surprisingly decent shape, all things considered. The brightness button on this model was originally used to toggle between two brightness levels, but this one seems to be stuck on the high brightness setting, which is all anybody uses on these anyway, I figure. This comes with a JP copy of Super Mario Bros. 3 and the original charger. Looking for $80 > $65 including shipping within the US on this.
IMG_1872.jpegIMG_1869.jpegIMG_1870.jpegIMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1868.jpeg

Sold Items:
Spoiler:

White Analogue Pocket and Dock - I'm the original owner of the Pocket and the Dock and I've got the boxes for both. Only selling because I have another Pocket and haven't used the dock for some time. It's a slick setup though. Includes the SD card which is already set up with Open FPGA. I’ll have to check, but it’s either 128gb or 256gb. Also includes Mario Picross (I'll make sure the battery is good to go in this), Ultraman, and Yuyu Hakusho 2. $300 including shipping to US. Sold for asking price.
-------------------------------
NESRGB modded AV Famicom. The console is wired to support scart and s video cables and utilizes the original Nintendo multi out port. All the electrolytic caps on this have been replaced with high quality Nichicon caps as well. All of the work on this console was done by me. This includes the console, one dogbone controller, the original AV cable (note that this doesn't work with this console since the original sync trace is now disconnected This was a big fat lie, the AV cable works just fine), and the original PSU. The console and controller have been cleaned thoroughly inside and out. The PCBs in both, and the membranes and buttons on the controller have been cleaned thoroughly with alcohol and are in very good shape. Note that this does not include a scart or S video cable. Looking for $325 including shipping to the US for the bundle. I'm open to modifying the bundle for a lower price also. - Sold for asking price with the following games:

Ninja Jajamaru Ginga Daisakusen
Family Jockey
Bungeling Bay
Yoshi’s Cookie
Dr. Mario
Tokaido Gojuusan
Star Soldier
Star Luster
Xevious
Kunio kun Soreyuke Daiundoukai
Super Star Force
Super Mario Bros
Kinnikuman Muscle Tag Match
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Wanwan Panic
Yokai Daimajou
SMB 3
Captain Tsubasa 2
Tennis
Devil World
Baseball Star
Super Hydlide
Another AV Famicom bundle. This one has been recapped and has a new 5v regulator, but is stock otherwise. The cap at C5 has been installed so that it lays down, which is necessary if you ever want to install the NESRGB kit on this. Console comes with 2 dogbone controllers, PSU, AV cable, and 17 games. Console is extremely clean inside and out and isn't yellowed at all. Almost makes me want to hang onto this one. The controllers, though a little yellowed, have also been cleaned inside and out and work perfectly. Looking for $150 including shipping to the US on this. Bundle split up Console, cables, and one controller sold for $90
Games sold for $60
Golf
Ninja Hattorikun
F1 Race
Goonies
Racer Mini Yonku
Twinbee
Xevious
Tower of Druaga
Dig Dug II
Kinnikuman Muscle Tag Match
Obake no Tarou Wanwan Panic
Spartan X
Yoshi's Egg
Rock Man 5
Makai Mura
Seicross
Salamander
DC console is a little yellowed on top, but is clean. The scart cable is the Retro Game Cables one that has a physical switch to select 15khz or 31khz (note that your monitor has to support whichever frequency you select). This cable costs about $76 shipped to the US on its own. Anyway, games look incredibly sharp via this scart cable. The GDEmu is version 5.15b. The SD card is 64GB and has 25 or so good games loaded up on it. The VMU comes with the little cap so you can take it to school and play it in Social Studies, like you did in 2000 without getting a bunch of pocket lint stuck in the connectors. The controllers both work fine. Also includes the power cable.

Looking for $250 > $220 > $200 including shipping to the US for this, which seems very, very reasonable compared with what these kinds of setups are going for on ebay. Sold for $200.
Next up on the block is this Steam Deck. It's not the OLED model, but the OLDE model. It originally had a 256GB M.2 drive in it, but I replaced it with a 512GB one and it's great. This thing is still a powerhouse, even a couple years down the line. It also comes with this Anker USB C dock, and a stand which my friend printed for me. It was printed with 100% infill, so it's pretty solid. The Steam Deck works great with this dock. Comes with the original carrying case and charger. - $250 including shipping within the US. This is a stupid price at $250 and I'm unlikely to come down from this. Check ebay if you think I'm lyin'. Sold for asking price.
Last up for now is this Namco PS1 stick. I know this stick was very loved among a certain crowd back then, and this was an attempt to bring it into the modern day. This has been modified and has all new Seimitsu parts. The lever is an LS-62 which has itself been modified to fit in this case. The buttons are screw in and feel incredible. The auxiliary buttons do work. Start and select are start and select. L1 and L2 are Home and touchpad, but I don't remember off the top of my head which is which. The brain of this one is a Pico with GP2040CE and works on just about any system you can think of with less than 1ms of lag. Will also include a new and unused USB cable with this. The body is clean and in great condition. The bottom plate has some blemishing, which is very common on all the old Hori sticks (unsure if this is surprising to anybody, but these were indeed made by Hori). Looking for $60 shipped on this, which is about what these go for stock :O I don't have a picture of the insides, apparently, but I stand behind all of my electrical/mod work and will take care of you if something comes up with this. Sold for $50 with Steam Deck.
SNES Jr. W/ RGB Bypass Installed - I got this about 25 years ago and it has been in my possession since. It's in good condition with no major blemishes of any kind and no discoloration. I installed Voultar’s RGB bypass on this a few years ago. It looks nice and sharp. I’ve got many other ways to play SNES/SFC, so decided to pass this on. Includes:

- Console
- 2 SFC controllers in decent, clean, functioning condition
- Bishojou Senshi Sailor Moon
- Go Go Ackman
- SFC Super Game Boy
- Tetris Flash GB Cart
- Snoopy Magic Show GB Cart
- Retro Game Cave SNES PSU (these are the best PSUs out there, in my opinion)

Note that this does not include a scart cable. You'll need a cable with C sync to use this. This one would work nicely. Looking for $200, which includes shipping within the US. It appears that bare RGB modded SNES Jr.s on ebay are going for well above what I'm asking, but shoot an offer if you feel like this is off. Sold for asking price.
PayPal f&f preferred (or g&s + 4%) or Venmo only. Thanks all

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Super Hydlide

Oh, that’s not 22 games, you say? TOO BAD

This doesn't count as a game, so your math works out.

This set looks amazing, almost make me want to be in the market for one.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
This is it - last price drop on this AV Famicom set. $325 including shipping. Dumb cheap.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Added another AV FC bundle. This one is stock, but has been recapped/voltage regulator replaced. Here are some pics of the work:IMG_1729.jpegIMG_1727.jpegIMG_1738.jpeg

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
All carts are outta here. Price updated accordingly.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have one of those scart cables. Works great with upscalers.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Bump, price reduced by $30.

Also modified the description to clarify that the scart cable frequency capability is a physical switch on the plastic housing where you plug it into the DC. I tried to include a pic of this, but the switch is clear, just like the housing, so a little tough to photograph.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Approaching dumb? This price is already retarded! I don’t really need this but I’m still tempted.

I’m not up on all the options for hard drive and memory sticks to know which one’s the best, can this one have a mostly full set of games with a large enough card?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Approaching dumb? This price is already retarded! I don’t really need this but I’m still tempted.

I’m not up on all the options for hard drive and memory sticks to know which one’s the best, can this one have a mostly full set of games with a large enough card?
I have a 256gb card in mine and it's a stupid amount of games. So yes, I'm sure.