Post Your Recent Purchases!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I was one of those VR believers with my Oculus but even a standalone unit is too much of a pain to use after a while. VR is cool while the novelty lasts though

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I still have the VR1 for the PS4, bought it at a discount. It is a alright feature but I am not looking to spend $500 for the VR2

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Been updating my equipment. Needed to do some serial decoding but my old scope didn't have this feature so I picked up a new DSO. This unit much like the Analyzer I just bought is software hackable so I unlocked the 200MHZ option.

PXL_20240113_120713142.jpg

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I was going to pick this up then said fuck it when I found out it won't work with any of the previous PS4 VR titles. Sony dropped the ball on that one.
Yes that is a bummer. Like having to buy all your movies again on 4K. Some PSVR1 games are being 'upgraded' so they will work, but not many so far. I just set up my download list for a selection of PSVR2 games, now have to wait for them to come down the pipe...

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Back in the day I loved playing Xenon 2 on MSDOS, and then buying a MegaDrive cart of if was magical. That was a long long time ago :-(

And the music ripped off from John Carpenter, of course (Assault on Precinct 13). Still good though.