LSPC-A02 Chip and Top AES Shell + WTB : Neo Geo Gold AES CIB (or mostly complete)

neoslacker

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey it only took me 5 years for me to clear my life back out to focus on repairing this stuff.

I am looking for any LSPC-A02 chip (5 years ago i dropped a desk lamp on my console while i was fixing something minor!) and the top shells of an AES.

Anyone that can help - let me know :)

WTB : Neo Geo Gold AES CIB (or mostly complete)​

Always been a thing to own one. Looks like whats on eBay is all over the place and is hard to know what I am getting, would rather work with a forum member and see if I can get something that comes from another collector that looks after these things.

Let me know if you have one that you'd like to part with.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Maybe consider just cutting your losses and sell your AES as parts to someone, I know Big Bear deals in repairs and needs parts.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Maybe consider just cutting your losses and sell your AES as parts to someone, I know Big Bear deals in repairs and needs parts.
Nooooo...I actually have those parts available.YOU can drop me a PM or I you and we can discuss.
Just a little busy atm.
BB

Last edited:

neoslacker

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Big Bear! Yeah it l'd be fun to fix this - its more of a project. I will DM you to see what you have!

neoslacker

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about it.... This console is kind of wrapped up in a time where my mental health wasn't great and I abandoned it after the lamp crashed into the board. It's kind of a journey now to say I've got to a place where I can spend time on it and bring it back to life.

neoslacker

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for combining these whoever did it. My bad for not seeing that in the FAQ. I also need more posts, they're coming!