Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It's been a while since I have posted in this thread, so this is more of an anthology post. I try my best to not buy games on console, so this represents everything in 2023 that I am confident is not coming to Steam or GOG (damn you, M2). A lot of these are still sealed because they were part of sales that I figured would not likely be beaten.

2023 Switch.jpeg

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Fucking mario x Rabbids a ubisoft title, and hnk fitness boxing ...

Why doesn't anyone buy decent games anymore. All brand new too, what a goober

Mario x rabbids is proof modern Nintendo fans will literally buy anything. A crappy xcom clone merged with the most annoying aspect of the rayman series, made by a developer who on most days makes EA look like they’re actually trying.

Yeah, no thanks. Hard pass.

Then again, they’ve already been suckered into spending 400 dollars on a system with a mobile chip in it that would make your typical phone from Boost Mobile or Tracphone laugh in embarrassment, all while literally going BACKWARDS for generations taking away general quality of hardware, analogue triggers, the ability to talk to your friends and communicate in any meaningful way, or hell the right to even use a damned browser. So they get what they deserve.

Same people who bought Starlink or w/e that crappy Starfox clone with the annoying Gen Z SJW characters in it that Ubisoft made simple because the switch version had Fox McCloud in it.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Been needing one of these for years but couldn't afford one with at least a 3GHZ band. This is a base 2.1 GHZ model but fortunately the community found a exploit with this model to unlock the software to increase the band to 3.2GHZ

PXL_20231220_074758920.MP.jpg

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Well I found a PCB of Big Fight Big Trouble in the Atlantic.
I took a chance because it was cheap. ( Also haven't been able to find a working one )
Looks like it might be salvageable , but I'm sending it off to someone on KLOV who thinks they can fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_8981.jpg
    IMG_8981.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8980.jpg
    IMG_8980.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8979.jpg
    IMG_8979.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8978.jpg
    IMG_8978.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 8

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Mario x rabbids is proof modern Nintendo fans will literally buy anything. A crappy xcom clone merged with the most annoying aspect of the rayman series, made by a developer who on most days makes EA look like they’re actually trying.

Yeah, no thanks. Hard pass.

Tell me you’ve never played the games without telling me you’ve never played the games.

Then again, they’ve already been suckered into spending 400 dollars on a system with a mobile chip in it that would make your typical phone from Boost Mobile or Tracphone laugh in embarrassment, all while literally going BACKWARDS for generations taking away general quality of hardware, analogue triggers, the ability to talk to your friends and communicate in any meaningful way, or hell the right to even use a damned browser. So they get what they deserve.

Every console after the 360 has been outdated technology on the day it released, which is why I won’t touch anything with a glimmer of hope of a PC version, i.e. literally everything on Xbox Series and PS5.

Don’t you have some MVS games to buy and nearly instantly sell?

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I ordered this July 1st 2021 and it just came in from Special Reserve Games. No we’re sorry it took so long or here’s some extras for waiting. Not only that but there is an Amazon listing now too so I could have just held on to my money and got that. Shame on me and I will never get anything from those fuckers again for taking that long. I don’t care if they were waiting on updates or whatever

IMG_8907.jpeg
Also it’s the end of the year so all these jokers are finally sending games out

IMG_8908.jpeg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I ordered this July 1st 2021 and it just came in from Special Reserve Games. No we’re sorry it took so long or here’s some extras for waiting. Not only that but there is an Amazon listing now too so I could have just held on to my money and got that. Shame on me and I will never get anything from those fuckers again for taking that long. I don’t care if they were waiting on updates or whatever

View attachment 70305
Also it’s the end of the year so all these jokers are finally sending games out

View attachment 70307
I have a shmup order from strictly limited from summer of 2022 that I haven't gotten an iota of info about, so I'm feeling the same.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Tell me you’ve never played the games without telling me you’ve never played the games.

Every console after the 360 has been outdated technology on the day it released, which is why I won’t touch anything with a glimmer of hope of a PC version, i.e. literally everything on Xbox Series and PS5.

Don’t you have some MVS games to buy and nearly instantly sell?

May nothing happen unexpected in your life that costs you more than you want to rip from savings ever befall you, because you clearly would prioritize video games over life. Some things are more important than games. I did what was right by my family. A cart is a cart. I didn’t profit off anyone here, easily verifiable. I bought three carts here. I named who they came from. And I’m still posting here because I’m still apart of this community. I’m talking about a switch game made by a French studio not known for quality software. That’s it.

If you can’t understand than you’re lost. And should have no bearing on my disappointment with Nintendo for the last three generations.

Grow up you egotistical child. I’ve done nothing wrong. Have an issue with what happened, have a word with my employer. I’d welcome a relocation package.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
May nothing happen unexpected in your life that costs you more than you want to rip from savings ever befall you, because you clearly would prioritize video games over life. Some things are more important than games. I did what was right by my family. A cart is a cart. I didn’t profit off anyone here, easily verifiable. I bought three carts here. I named who they came from. And I’m still posting here because I’m still apart of this community. I’m talking about a switch game made by a French studio not known for quality software. That’s it.

If you can’t understand than you’re lost. And should have no bearing on my disappointment with Nintendo for the last three generations.

Grow up you egotistical child. I’ve done nothing wrong. Have an issue with what happened, have a word with my employer. I’d welcome a relocation package.
Pay no mind to the local yokels, they fling shit at everyone.