### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Awesome! I’m from PA and spent a couple years in the late 80s in Hanover, snack capital of the East coast.

Good to see you back on here. Tell @max 330 mega his boys at n-g.com miss him and wonder how his Genesis/Mega Drive collection is going.

Word, yeah I remember you talking about living there. Thought you were originally from there for some reason. This town was, uhhhh, interesting last night...

No worries though, I told him you and some other folks had been asking about him. He didn't share too many details but I know work has been extra stressful for him lately. I'm sure he'll be back on eventually. He's been stacking Genny carts left and right though! lol

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Word, yeah I remember you talking about living there. Thought you were originally from there for some reason. This town was, uhhhh, interesting last night...

No worries though, I told him you and some other folks had been asking about him. He didn't share too many details but I know work has been extra stressful for him lately. I'm sure he'll be back on eventually. He's been stacking Genny carts left and right though! lol
I lived like five different places in PA by the time I was in third grade and Hanover was one of them. I’ve been in VT ever since.

Sorry to hear he’s hit a rough patch, hopefully things improve and he makes a triumphant return someday.

Cheers beef!🍻

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
IMG_3146.jpeg
Spotted today in PA: ghostcakes for my daughter’s birthday party. Her grandma hooked up the treats.

Kentucky butter cake cupcake with a nutter butter cookie enrobed in white fudge for the ghost…scratch made everything. I almost caught the ‘beetus by looking at this plate.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
View attachment 68995
Spotted today in PA: ghostcakes for my daughter’s birthday party. Her grandma hooked up the treats.

Kentucky butter cake cupcake with a nutter butter cookie enrobed in white fudge for the ghost…scratch made everything. I almost caught the ‘beetus by looking at this plate.
Nice! We had these for my daughters bday (10/23) for a skate party yesterday…

1698605100118.jpeg

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Getting festive af with max330 and a local friend of his that was banned by Rot. I forget his screen name my bad. 🥲

Also there is a Ramona dog slappin hands with ya old pal Beff. And rando pedestrians soaking through dey puffy jackets and/or walking dey dog as Santa Claus outside of GWAR Bar. Fuck outta here. Don't at me.

IMG_9959.jpegIMG_9956.jpegIMG_9948.jpegIMG_9946.jpegIMG_9943.jpeg