New Banner?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Not sure what Shawn's obsession with Shigen from Last Blade is but, I think we've been looking at it for way too long.

Who's with me? Maybe we could have a design contest, or something?

Jon

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
1847115-violation.png

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Should probably get some full time mods before we start changing banners.

...I wanted to do a whole Bobak thing and hide everything but the international forums from all the registered users...

It has no bearing on the whole banner thingy... it was just a thought...

xROTx

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
...I wanted to do a whole Bobak thing and hide everything but the international forums from all the registered users...

It has no bearing on the whole banner thingy... it was just a thought...

xROTx

So you can do that? Why not hide the market from people till they hit xxx amount of posts? Seems like that would solve the problem. In the case where there is a trusted seller that cross sells on forums, the mod staff can allow them clearance on a case by case basis.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So you can do that? Why not hide the market from people till they hit xxx amount of posts? Seems like that would solve the problem. In the case where there is a trusted seller that cross sells on forums, the mod staff can allow them clearance on a case by case basis.

That would need a new user group... and a constant eye out on a case to case thingy....

...Fuck that... I'm busy.... and so are the lads...

xROTx

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
That would need a new user group... and a constant eye out on a case to case thingy....

...Fuck that... I'm busy.... and so are the lads...

xROTx

Oh well..lets all sit by and watch it circle the drain.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Should probably get some full time mods before we start changing banners.

Just because they're not posting in threads or, appear online in the "Who's Online" section, doesn't mean they aren't here.

You'd be surprised who's here every day when it comes to moderators.

Jon

PS: Way off topic...we still need a new banner.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
But why? A new banner would totally ruin the A.D 1999-2000 internet aesthetic of this place.

LOL, yeah, and also, please don't touch www.neo-geo.com. It still has news from 2005 plus, that T-shirt contest.

Jon

PS: I loved it when the AF3 debate was going on, Shawn kept posting .gif files from the mid 1990's.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am often pleasantly surprised by the lifestyles of some of us here...

...Timezone and sleep means NOTHING to you guys.... Gotta love it...

xROTx

PS. This had NOTHING to do with topic in hand... just a random observation at 6.15am UK time...
PPS. In shop... had a break in... waiting for police...
PPPS. Being contacted by your alarm company at 5am sucks...

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Sadly... that home grown chav is rich enough to buy new wheels...

I have ruled the ear ringed goatee chav out as a suspect...

xROTx

He was hanging with Theo Walcott this week...didn't know he was a Gunners fan...might disown them now.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
He was hanging with Theo Walcott this week...didn't know he was a Gunners fan...might disown them now.

CHAVS UNITE!

...must be some sort of Chav Union going on at Arsenal... next thing we know they'll all be wearing tacky tracksuits and demanding extra chav powas...

xROTx

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Who isn't full time?

You're barely around. You're a great dude and a good mod, but Ive been waiting almost two weeks on a poster quote...and months for you guys to make a new mod. You have a busy work schedule and I understand that. We need one person who is here all the time.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
We need one person who is here all the time.

NO ONE MEMBER can promise they will be around full time FOREVER....

... Look at the list of people who are mods and look at their average time spent here in the past decade....

There are people who have spent a good proportion of their adult lives here...including me... but circumstances change...

....A perfect example is Kabob...

I also concede that a few mods have not been "active" for quite sometime... however, voting in new mods may not be the answer....

Just saying The_Retard_is_ed pal... I appreciate the whole market affair is a question that should be answered... it's just finding the correct solution... if any is possible...

xROTx

PS. Serious head off... time to open a bottle of wine...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
NO ONE MEMBER can promise they will be around full time FOREVER....

... Look at the list of people who are mods and look at their average time spent here in the past decade....

There are people who have spent a good proportion of their adult lives here...including me... but circumstances change...

....A perfect example is Kabob...

I also concede that a few mods have not been "active" for quite sometime... however, voting in new mods may not be the answer....

Just saying The_Retard_is_ed pal... I appreciate the whole market affair is a question that should be answered... it's just finding the correct solution... if any is possible...

xROTx

PS. Serious head off... time to open a bottle of wine...

So you make new mods when old ones leave. The solution has been presented several times by several people...just no one can be assed to do it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So you make new mods when old ones leave. The solution has been presented several times by several people...just no one can be assed to do it.

It's not that simple... seriously... it's not....

xROTx

PS. You ever watch Inception with Wanker Di Caprio? It's like that... except without the FMV....

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It's not that simple... seriously... it's not....

xROTx

PS. You ever watch Inception with Wanker Di Caprio? It's like that... except without the FMV....

Ive asked this before with no answer...but honestly, how hard is it? Have the community decide and give them a trial run. If they are doing a shit job then strip them of mod powers. With such an opinionated group like we have here, I dont see this being a big issue.