Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
tumblr_kxvmxdLQIq1qa49tx.jpg

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Every time we all get together, someone has to start a fight.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE VISITING HOME ANYMORE!!! ;_;

Seriously, though; this thread is pretty bonkers with the drama.

Kinneth

Neo Buster,
The claim was THREE CD's if I remember right. Worth about 30 bucks, out of I think around three thousand or so cd's, (around a 50k deal I think).

Typical how the SAME two people are complaining and inflating the lies out of blind fury.

I still say ban them, without these two, we could all get on with productive discussions.

Only an hour to go, waiting on that phone call. Fully ready to admit I was wrong - if that turns out to be the case.

That and a lot more...myself included, you sell stuff described in like new condition, but when recieved were in trashed gamers' condition. You wait 2 months to ship them because you never had them in the 1stplace, and deny the deal ever happened after I complained to Dion and you. This can be prove thru Paypal that the deal happened.

Have fake Kizuna Encounters US, IM that never worked, Zupapa is fake we opened one cart, fake AF3s US, inserts that sticks to the cases, most of the games you guys tried to sell me I already have. Ever wonder why I never ask questions because your costomers all shittalk you, and BTW I don't need to do a payment plan, lol.

@Tonk: another awesome find!

Last edited:

Ramad

Well hell, I'm sure I have some dirty laundry I can throw into this thread sooner or later. Once you pop, you can't stop.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
NG.com's Great Old Ones are so utterly bizarre and unknowable in their ways that it inspires madness in all n00bs who gaze upon them.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened in this thread, and I'm coming up on my 10th anniversary. All I can add is this:

What the hell.

Ramad

umad Ramad?

I stopped Neo hunting back in the early 2000s, so there's no way I can afford the last three AES games that I want: Metal Slug, Twinklestar Sprites, and Spinmasters. Hell yeah I'm salty, yo.

imad.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Can I get a list of what I'm not supposed to be looking at on a public unsecured server?

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Can I get a list of what I'm not supposed to be looking at on a public unsecured server?

Rot's vacation photos, which are quite nice, by the way.

It does seem rather silly to ban someone over it, but I've had something similar happen to me.

One of my old jobs thought it was okay to give out my information because I was suspected of theft. It's not fun, I can tell you that.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If I was mega rich I would buy that Power Spikes II set and make a video of me nuking it in a micro wave oven just to see the reaction I could get on here.

I would make another video of me pumping a turd into a Euro Kizuna case.

Animals, the lot of ya!!!

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rot's vacation photos, which are quite nice, by the way.

It does seem rather silly to ban someone over it, but I've had something similar happen to me.

Especially when it used to come up in google search because whoever made the page probably copied another page and forgot to erase the meta tags.

- Shawn/FTL should suck it up regarding the public viewable HTML page thats supposed to contain confidential information (lol). The banning is quite moronic. I let linkedin know in no uncertain terms how i found their leaked password file on the net and i havent been banned yet.

This is it in a nutshell. The person to blame for this is the idiot who put information they allegedly consider to be sensitive on an unsecured URL that anyone on the planet could view.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If I was mega rich I would buy that Power Spikes II set and make a video of me nuking it in a micro wave oven just to see the reaction I could get on here.

I would make another video of me pumping a turd into a Euro Kizuna case.

Animals, the lot of ya!!!

New Zealanders....

Why they don't just kill all you Australians, I don't know.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
And after that I would start buying up all the AES Metal Slugs and piss on just the booklet...

Make it nice and soggy.

I thought you were a security advisor?! As someone working in the security biz you should know that the simplicity of laying your hands on certain private information does not give you the right to publish it.

The suspension is one thing, we're discussing the matter in the mod forum as we speak, but please let's not get too silly here.

I tuned out to this and haven't kept up with the thread.

The ban is nothing short of hysterical. Shawn is the one that screwed this up, probably with help from FTL.

Even with the delete of the original page everything is in Google cache. Simply search for neostore and simone and bam, there it is. Heck, a Google search for neostore and any common Neo-Geo game on that list pops it right up.

Last edited:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
That and a lot more...

@Tonk: another awesome find!

Go back to the troll garden kinneth. You were a proven liar when I offered to buy back the game you were so unhappy with, but you refused. We put you on the NGF banlist for purchasing after you tried to pull your BS. Anyone is happy to look up the last thread you complained in and refused a refund.

I guess you last statement about this "awesome find" is a statement on your mentality. lol.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I tuned out to this and haven't kept up with the thread.

The ban is nothing short of hysterical. Shawn is the one that screwed this up, probably with help from FTL.

Even with the delete of the original page everything is in Google cache. Simply search for neostore and simone and bam, there it is. Heck, a Google search for neostore and any common Neo-Geo game on that list pops it right up.

Even the pope can find it...

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Go back to the troll garden kinneth. You were a proven liar when I offered to buy back the game you were so unhappy with, but you refused. We put you on the NGF banlist for purchasing after you tried to pull your BS. Anyone is happy to look up the last thread you complained in and refused a refund.

I guess you last statement about this "awesome find" is a statement on your mentality. lol.

Maybe you should accept that invitation to mod.. then you can put him wherever you want....

:kekeke:

You are so arrogant that you don't get it.
The label of your SDB cart was clean when I gave it to my shipper (mail boxes) to be packaged. That's a fact. Not sure if cuctoms or anyone in the packaging process marked it.

Ha, I figured you'd go down that path again.

The cart arrived with the SDB difficulty settings that the operator had used written on the cart label. This is the exact same lie that you told me years ago. How on earth would anyone at your shipping company or customs know anything about settings that would be found in the SDB setup menu? It's the craziest possible explanation and it makes absolutely zero sense.

You consider it resolution if you steadfastly stick to a nonsensical lie while offering to replace the product? If it was a thousand bucks I'd have had you swap it out. But I've gotten $100 worth of entertainment out of watching you lie about the same issue for so many years.

It's simple. You misrepresent an item (whether on purpose or by mistake), you apologize and offer to make it right. Had you done this I would have considered you a good dude and declined the replacement.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This thread was predicted in the godfather by Clemenza:

"How bad do you think it's gonna be?"

"Pretty goddam bad. Probably all the other Families will line up against us. That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble."

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

The cart arrived with the SDB difficulty settings that the operator had used written on the cart label. This is the exact same lie that you told me years ago. How on earth would anyone at your shipping company or customs know anything about settings that would be found in the SDB setup menu? It's the craziest possible explanation and it makes absolutely zero sense.

You consider it resolution if you steadfastly stick to a nonsensical lie while offering to replace the product? If it was a thousand bucks I'd have had you swap it out. But I've gotten $100 worth of entertainment out of watching you lie about the same issue for so many years.

It's simple. You misrepresent an item (whether on purpose or by mistake), you apologize and offer to make it right. Had you done this I would have considered you a good dude and declined the replacement.

And considering this and Bigal's complaints have gone ignored for this long it's strange how anyone else who's done any sort of scam has been burned at the stake but ftl is allowed to do whatever he wants. I know you some of you guyds modding feel like you need to protect ftl's back but you know deep down he should be held accountable for his actions.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member

Brent.
It makes zero sense to you.

I had a bunch of SDB carts and they were given to send out to a guy who should have checked, packaged and taken them to mail boxes (they then send by fedex/UPS on my account). As a matter of fact, probably one of the guys paid to do that screwed and wrote same numbers on your sdb label he saw on another cart of sdb or another cart...or maybe someone at mail boxes, not really sure as I didn't find the person who did it. And not sure if it was made out of spite or joke.
My explanation won't change as when I checked your cart and put a postit on it with your name the label was not with writings.

Then again I offered you a refund or to swap the cart multiple times. But it is clear that you can't understand and you can't anyway get over what happened. I'm done explaing this to you Brent.

Derek, I take full responsibility for my actions, rest assured: I'm here and, frankly, start to be fed up with all your attacks.

Let's see if you can get this: I'm here and ready to send money or cart to Bret green.
I'm ready to send back U 11 to big Al if he wants (but he wanted me to keep the cart,gave me back 50 gbp and when I offered to share the loss and send him back 25 gbp he refused).
Anyone else, PLEASE pm me and avoid spamming this thread or open another thread as I already kindly asked.

Last edited: