Recent content by Zorba

1. Z

Garou Mark Of The Wolves US AES

Unfortunately I have to sell one of my collection gems. Here it is, the AES US version of Garou - Mark of the Wolves. I bought it more than 10 years ago form a French store. The games is part of my personal collection and its in Portugal. The game is very good condition as you can see in the...
  2. Z

Videogames Collection - AES, CD and many more!

Hello, Unfortunately I dont have many time to spend here like I used to. Here is two pictures of my humble AES collection. I have been collecting these for more than 10 years. If you want to see more of my collection (not only NeoGeo) you can check my FB page with lots of pictures of it...
  3. Z

AES certificate doubt

Hi, my friend bought a japanese neo geo aes console and he says his certificate comes with a red stamp, with a date and some japanese writings. Does anyone know the meaning of the stamp?
  4. Z

KOF2001 or Sengoku 2

Hi, I am trying to buy one of these games, but I really dont know what is the best choice... I really love side scrolling fighting games, and Sengoku 2 is an excellent choice, one of the best for AES, and at this moment I have KOF 94, 98, 99 and 2000, and KOF 2001 is a great game as well, and...
  5. Z

Wanted MVS Credit Board Led Display

Hi, I am looking for one or two MVS Credit Board Led Display for my MVS 6 Slot Mobo. I am building an Neo Cabinet and I am missing those such as Neo Memory Card Reader. Thanks Edit: I have 100% positive feedback on ebay, so any doubts I will PM my nickname on ebay. Thanks Edit 2: Payments...
  6. Z

MVS Labels

Hi, I´ve bought a bunch of MVS games, they are not bootlegs, I´ve opened some and checked it out. The problem is that some of them has the labels very damaged, and I am looking to manage to do new ones. I know that are some labels wich I can print on my laser, but there is any type that I may...