Recent content by Zapperkhan

1. Zapperkhan

MS2930 Recap Butchery

Well, about one amazon order with appropriately thick solder (original solder I had was 3x the thickness of what I should have been using...), kapton tape, better quality desolder braid, my roommates multimeter and about 6 questionable jumper wires later... I got it back together myself!
  2. Zapperkhan

MS2930 Recap Butchery

So I tried to spruce up the brightness on my MS2930 by recapping it. Mostly went on well except for a few places, and I think it's above my skill set to correct them. Anyway, time for the gruesome pictures. https://i.imgur.com/naSSzdN.jpg Orange C519 - Negative pad is partially lifted, I kinda...
  3. Zapperkhan

Record collecting

Finally got a table to put my AT-LP120 on and i'm loving it. Also, there's a presale going on for Perturbator's new album and some reprints of his older stuff. Bunch of different colors and even a glow in the dark variety. http://www.blood-music.com/store-us/
  4. Zapperkhan

Mistu's... CPS2 Multikit Tech Support page... Drama fr33 pls..

Got mine all working with botched sound, noticed my jumpers near the sound chips were kinda odd. JP10 and JP12 look to be bridged by design? Unfortunately I do not have a multimeter to test. But was just curious if other peoples boards were like this. It's an asia marvel superheroes, rev 6...
  5. Zapperkhan

E3 2015 June 16th-18th

Here's a nice chart someone drew up.
  6. Zapperkhan

Creating Naomi CF Cards

So i've been going at this for a few days now and can't get them to work. The CF setup does work because the cards that came with it play with no problems. Equipment: PATA CF Reader Transcend 4gb CF Cards I found on EBay Also have 1 card that I erased and is some generic 512mb card but it...
  7. Zapperkhan

Blast City Club

Applying for membership.
  8. Zapperkhan

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Since I recently joined I'm going to play catch up a bit. I picked up my 2 slot last fall. Newest addition is Metal Slug 4 kit.