Recent content by Wookiemeat

1. Wookiemeat

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

May well have been done before but too bone idle to check Mine which still haunts me was way back in 94 in a second hand gaming shop in Leeds in UK Down in its basement it had a few Neo games in good condition for about £50 each inc a dog tag FF2 and a Euro Windjammers Well i bought the FF2...
  2. Wookiemeat

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Nam 75 dont know why can just turn my brain off and return to a smokey arcade in early 90s
  3. Wookiemeat

Can't even go for a Wiz!

My Gp2x finally gave up the ghost last week so I thought I'd go online and pick up a Wizz, can only find one on E bay for nearly £170 WTF. Last time I checked 12 months ago u could pick up one with a 16gig sd card for £60 easy, even Caanoo is getting scarce.
  4. Wookiemeat

UK Nam75/Crossed swords Loose

Anyone in the UK have either of these two loose with good labels?
  5. Wookiemeat

Magician Lord, Crossed Swords MVS

As the title suggests located in UK good labels please!
  6. Wookiemeat

Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Thanx for bumping funniest thread I've read!!
  7. Wookiemeat

What's game have you most regretted selling?

When I was younger I traded/sold some quality games/systems I wish I still had. I traded a Jap Megadrive with Bare knuckle 1/2 for £50 and Mario Kart ;( Deep Fear Pal for Saturn £15 ;( SNES and games for an Atari Jag and Cybermorph. Doh :( :( What a depressing thread, but what about you guys?
  8. Wookiemeat

GBA battery backup question!

Been looking through a case full off GBA games I've had since 03/04, know would I be better removing the batteries from them to stop them corroding over cartridge or are they fine to just leave alone? Don't want to come back to them in 10 years and there all knackered!
  9. Wookiemeat

Original gameboy!!

I've had almost every handheld going but I still can't stop buying for my old gameboy love the scaled down versions of Sam Sho, fatal fury and Double dragon. I think it's the price u can't knock paying a couple of £ to try out games u never had on this system as a kid. Just picked up Gargoyles...
  10. Wookiemeat

Vectrex worth getting?

Keep seeing these turn up on flea bay but always just a little too expensive for one in good nick. Have seen there's a community making home brew games for this and definitely has my interest but I've never seen one with my own eyes what's your opinions if there's any Vectrex owners out there...
  11. Wookiemeat

WTB Metal slug3/SamSpirits4 MVS (UK)

As title above says would prefer good labels and UK sellers ;)
  12. Wookiemeat

WTB Garou MOTW MVS.

Live in UK title says it all give us a pm if u have one in good condition :)
  13. Wookiemeat

Wookies Mvs Wish list Uk!

I'm after the following loose carts with good labels anyone in the Uk help ;) Last blade 2 Nightmare in the dark Kof 98 Kof 2002
  14. Wookiemeat

WTB Nightmare in Dark Mvs (UK)

Looking for Nightmare in the Dark loose on MVS There must be someone in UK with a copy they want to part with?
  15. Wookiemeat

Mods help me unlock my old account

Hi Mods need password for my old account Wookiemeat as the e mail address I was using at the time died long ago u can check my details which match up any help will be greatly appreciated.