Recent content by windtek

1. W

FS: Hard to find Neo Pocket Titles

I have most of the hard to find Neo Pocket Color Titles on eBay anyone from the forum who buys a game will get free shipping just from mentioning there a forum member. My eBay i.d is windtek also go take a peak see if there something your interested in. Thanks Tim
  2. W

POCKET REVERSI CLAMSHELL UK ENGLISH

Tried to sell it on the forum first really no interest so it's on eBay my user name is windtek I have perfect feedback really I am just not interested in collecting anymore. Any questions it's best to leave them through my auction so I do not miss them. Again just do a search under my user...
  3. W

FS: POCKET REVERSI NGPC MINT *RARE*

Im not into collecting anymore so I am willing to let the #1 Rarest Neo Geo Pocket game go to someone who collects. Complete with Clamshell Case and all Docs. This is the Rare Euro Version Best offer over $200. I would rather sell this game on the NG forum to a real fan/collector than put it...
  4. W

FS: POCKET REVERSI NGPC MINT

I have decided to part with this rare game Pocket Reversi it's the UK version mint condition. I will consider reasonable offers and will except PayPal with anyone with a verified account. Game comes complete with all docs in mint clam shell case. Im just not in to the game collecting anymore...
  5. W

POCKET REVERSI UK Hard Case Complete Mint!

Taking offers on my mint UK Pocket Reversi clam shell hard case complete all docs mint condition. Im going to try selling it here on the forum before I take the eBay route. I purchased the game new back in when it came out. I will take PayPal only unless you live local here in Michigan near...
  6. W

Wanted: Mario Kart Stylus from E3

Im looking for the Mario Kart Stylus from E3 if some one on the forums has an extra and willing to part with it for a reasonable price let me know.
  7. W

GBA Klonoa Empire of Dreams New! Unopened

I have a sealed Klonoa for the Game Boy Advance I bought it new in 2001 and never opened it factory sealed no bootleg crap like 95% of the GBA games on eBay. $25 shipped anywhere in the USA. PayPal excepted my eBay id is windtek if you want to check out my awesome feedback and auctions I have...
  8. W

Pelican Real Arcade Stick PS2,Xbox and Cube

I have a mint condition Pelican Real Arcade Joystick I bought it new and never used it works with all three systems PS2,Xbox (has memory card slot) and Gamecube I will ship it anywhere in the U.S for $40 and I do except PayPal. Its easy to find the single system sticks but the universal stick...
  9. W

WTB: Game Boy Micro Famicom

Im looking for a micro famicom edition looking online today mostly ebay all the micro's I would have to order from Japan does anyone on this board import and resell or does anyone know of anywhere in the U.S they have them instock and I could order from. Thanks
  10. W

FS: Verizon LG VX6100 Camera Phone

Like new LG VX6100 $135 shipped anywhere in the USA. I except PayPal Includes Leather carrying case and owners manual
  11. W

FS: AR Digital Optical Cable 6ft Free Shipping!

I have (7) Brand New in Box Acoustic Research Digital Optical Cable's 6ft in length these are very nice cables they retail for $25 each Im selling them shipped anywhere in the USA for only $8 each anyone who wants 2 or more I will sell them for $7 each and this also includes shipping.
  12. W

FS: Gran Turismo 4

U.S Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2. I only played the game a couple of times It is complete and in mint condition $36 shipped anywhere in the USA. My eBay i.d is windtek if you would like to check out my feedback.
  13. W

FS: Acoustic Research Digital Optical Cable Price Lowered

I have a few Acoustic Research Digital Optical Cables for sale model #AP081 6ft new never been opened $11 each includes shipping anywhere in the USA. PayPal excepted.
  14. W

FS: RCA System Selector PRICE LOWERED

This is a very well built system selector RCA brand nice and sturdy much nicer than the build quality I have seen in game stores such as Pelican brand or at Radio Shack in excellent condition you hook up to 6 systems either Audio Video or S-Video comes with AC Adapter. Only $17 shipped anywhere...
  15. W

Closet Cleaning Come Take A L@@K!

Xbox Monster Brand S-Video Cables Like New $27 Shipped *SOLD* PS2 Monster Brand S-VIdeo Cables Like New $27 Shipped *SOLD* Klonoa Empire of Dreams GBA U.S version NEW SEALED IN BOX RARE $36 Shipped Megaman Zero GBA U.S version NEW SEALED IN BOX $21 Shipped Game Boy Advance SP System Black...