Recent content by Vlad

1. Vlad

Did you ever see a "holy Grail" cart at a store back in the time?

So, basically seems that the big games from 95 onwards could only be bought via mail order (except in Japan)
  2. Vlad

Did you ever see a "holy Grail" cart at a store back in the time?

I've always wondered if titles such as the first 4 Metal Slug , BTG/NTM or Pulstar were sold at physical stores (not meaning Gamestop or EBGames or whatever their European counterparts were, but those that had a strong import section) at the time they were released (mid 90's to early 2000's)...
  3. Vlad

Help me identify these Saturn ports

I came across these games in my basement and I have no clue about them. Anyone care to help?
  4. Vlad

has anyone bought from jammaboards.com?

can you give some feedback about the transaction?
  5. Vlad

Back to college: Dental School

I started Dental School this past October. The first year is pretty general, I have Anatomy, Embriology, Microbiology and shit like that. At the moment, Anatomy is them most interesting course so far, although it requires a lot of study due to the incredibly high number of bones, muscles, veins...
  6. Vlad

What to do in Munich during Christmas

My family has booked a 5-day vacation in Munich. Apart from visiting Marienplatz beer hall and Dachau concentration camp, I'd like to know interesting places, especially WW2 related. Also I'd like to know what to do on New Year's Eve, where do people go and where I could snatch a good fraulein...
  7. Vlad

Want to buy Nintendo DS

Shipping to Miami. I don't need games, only the system to be in good condition.
  8. Vlad

what do you Americans think about NJ Guidos?

3 years ago I met a dude in a NYC pub. He told me he was very proud of his Italian heritage and that he and his fellas used to go to The City on weekends to party all through. He tried to act more Italian than some actuals Italians I have met. Later I discovered that these guys are called Guidos...
  9. Vlad

Britney is definitely going downhill

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3400
  10. Vlad

[NOTHING TO SEE HERE] Britney Spears' sex tape leaked

If Britney Spears didn't already have her hands full , she certainly does now. A raunchy sex tape starring the pop singer was leaked on the web today. The 30 minute video shows the shaven headed pop star performing sex acts with 2 unidentified females and a male companion. During the video , the...
  11. Vlad

What can you tell me about Memphis, TN?

Ok, besides Elvis and that stuff I already know. I habe been given the offer of working abroad in the US, either in a Pharmacy retail store or research laboratory, and Memphis is one of the cities they have given me the possibility of choosing. I would like to know something about it in terms...
  12. Vlad

Brand new US Sega Saturn in NYC

I have just recalled this, and for FYI: somewhere around 5th Ave and 53rd st there´s an electronic store owned by Pakistanis (like a lot of those you can see in the Times Square area). It´s on the left side as you go South. They had a brand new SS, Virtual Boy and Jap N64, and I checked again a...
  13. Vlad

Maddie's mom officially a suspect

By BARRY HATTON, Associated Press Writer VIANA DO CASTELO, Portugal - The mother of a British girl who disappeared four months ago in southern Portugal is to be named a formal suspect in the case Friday, a family spokesman said, a shocking twist to a case that has gripped much of Europe. Kate...
  14. Vlad

Thing I don´t get about the US electoral system

Ok, with the electoral college and the "winner takes it all" system, all of them votes go to the winning candidate in that particular state. So, what´s the point of voting for the GOP in Massachussets or for the Dems in Idaho? It´s like throwing your ballot into the garbage can. Wouldn´t be more...
  15. Vlad

Ho bisogno di una web per comprare livri!

Ciao, ragazzi, io voglio comprare livri italiani, ma non so sicuro dove. Sapete si che e una web cosi? Anque e meglio si la web fa spedizione in Espagna. Grazie a tutti!