Recent content by Urbain03

1. U

Achète un supergun (France, Belgique,...)

Je recherche un supergun pour utiliser sur un slot MV-4F. Si vous vendez ça depuis la France ou la Belgique (ou n'importe quel pays dans ce coin-là), ca m'intéresse, laissez moi un MP ;)
  2. U

MAK Supergun for MV-4F ?

Hi all I just bought a MV-4F Neo motherboard and i was wondering if a MAK Supergun has enough electrical power to run the board without any problems ? I was looking on Ebay and I found some auctions for MAK-type Superguns. Some of them had a power adapter, and some of them used PC Power...
  3. U

Neo AES: Sound buzzes when screen turns white

I've got a strange problem with my Neo: there's an audible buzz in the sound when the colors on the screen are bright. A good example: when the NEO-GEO logo spins at boot, the background changes from white to black. When the screen is completely white, the buzz is clearly audible... then as...
  4. U

Neo AES: buzz noise when screen turns white

I've got this problem on my Neo AES: The problem happens in many games, or while the Neo-Geo logo is showing at boot: when the screen turns white (or fade to white), i can cleary hear a buzz noise... like "bzzzzzz!" over the sound of the Neo. Then it disappears when there's less white in the...