Recent content by Tijerina79

1. T

Has anyone seen this cabinet before?

Here are a couple of the same machine that a guy named Jason Cronin from Michigan has.
  2. T

Here's a picture of the slide out control panel one mine. So far from what I've been hearing, this is a generic conversion cabinet manufactured by Plateau Inc in the early 1990's.
  3. T

Yes you're right, the bottom of mine is different from the common Z Backs. I did find one Z back that shares a similarity with my cab, this one here has the same type of slide out control panel as mine.
  4. T

I bought this machine a few years ago and am trying to figure out if it was converted or how it came to be. Has anyone ever seen a cabinet like this before? There's a manufacturer sticker inside that says Plateau Inc. 8-13-90 51386.
  5. T

Big Red Club. Show 'em if you got em.

Hello guys I'm new to the forum and I was hoping you guys could help me solve a mystery. I bought this Neo Geo sometime back around 2006 or 2007 from a guy in Indio California and I've been trying to figure out if its an original Neo Geo cabinet and how come I've never seen another one like it...