Recent content by theMot

1. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

One of my great joys is seeing you post again. Welcome back, sir.
  2. theMot

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I’ll sell you mine for 10k. I’ll pm you my PayPal addy.
  3. theMot

Have You Ever Thought Of...

I’ll never part with my N64 and Wii U collections!
  4. theMot

The Game Creation Kit 'Scorpion Engine' Adds Neo Geo Support

Make a game with this, put it in a home cart, get someone to design a kick ass insert. Sit back and profit!
  5. theMot

Transformers One. Nah dude.

Do you show the 8/10 that you bring home from the pub your G1 figurine?
  6. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

I feel like I've watched the Nuggets come back and beat the Lakers like 10 times.... oh wait.
  7. theMot

Transformers One. Nah dude.

They used the Windows 95 song… That garage band was really talented, always felt they should have more exposure…
  8. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Lakers in 6.
  9. theMot

Bitcoin?

True. It would take a super human amount of conviction to hold that amount through every thing it went through the last 15 years. A big portion of the supply was lost in the early days from people who threw out whatever pc or laptop they mined it on. Instead of people scouring car boot sales...
  10. theMot

Bitcoin?

That’s the problem with crypto for me. It’s the psychological cope you need to deal with for the rest of your life. That would have been over 2 million now…
  11. theMot

Bitcoin?

Because deep down I’m just a degenerate gambler. I rather not go into details… could still come back…. really… I swear…. I was in large cap alts start of the year, pretty much doubled my money but I got sucked into meme coins as they were going off. Doubled, tripled money on some but then went...
  12. theMot

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Peak Australia there.
  13. theMot

Happy birthday, Spike Spiegel

Ban? Plot twist, you make Joe8 a mod, sit back and watch the magic.
  14. theMot

Orange Juice Simpson has died

And then Bill got the bj? Is that the correct timeline? All I remember was like 4 years of OJ and Bill on the news.
  15. theMot

Orange Juice Simpson has died

We‘re mentally 8 but we have grey hair on our balls.