Recent content by TheLastLoneWolf

1. TheLastLoneWolf

The New line-up!

What are some suggestions for characters to appear in SVC Choas 2? Snk --------------------------------- Terry Bogard (MOTW) Rock Howard Hoahmaru Shizumaru Kuroko Capcom --------------------------------- Donovan Morgan Alex Ibuki
  2. TheLastLoneWolf

New Hardware!

Has anyone heard any rumors of SNK developing any new hardware! Like a new system! Hell with the new day and age, systems like the ps2, I would think SNK would develop a new system? ANy words on this yall??
  3. TheLastLoneWolf

Where are the Players?

I am a Die Hard Neo player, are there any other neo players on here located in Nebraska, omaha specially?! SO we all can hook up and bust up some games?
  4. TheLastLoneWolf

The Winner is?????

If Kuroko(from Samurai Showdown 2) appeared in SVC, and fought Zero, who would win?? Zero has alot of moves in SVC, and so did Kuroko in Samurai Showdown 2, and he was powerful, so if these 2 came together, what would be teh outcome?give me yalls feed back!
  5. TheLastLoneWolf

SVC CHOAS Footage

Has anyone seen any site with great SVC CHOAS fight footage? If so, can they please post the links on this site, I would really like to see some good fight footage and combos!