Recent content by The Colonel

1. T

LAST BLADE 2 JP SOLD

THE LAST BLADE 2 JP Box 9.9/10 Manual 10/10 Game 9.5/10 UK buyer only please Paypal only too thanks £130. 00 inc p&p I have pics but cant get it to work here so just gimme a pm and your email addy and i'll sort you th pi out ok. I you have any questions please do ask them, thanks...
  2. T

What is the new snk game?

Metal slug 4 & kof 2001 are created by other game companys. So what is snk working on right now, (motw 2, last blade 3 or samuari 5) i mean they sold there kof franchise to eolith, so snk must create a new game to stand up to its friendly rival, which is kof. I know that snk still helps develop...
  3. T

Kof character strats

Kensou 99/2000 This one confuses people quite well. Hit them with qcf+k or link it from f,d,df+p, then jump at them whilst they are in the air & hit them with your WP, then continue to run behind them as they fall (needs timing). Then when you are behind them you can do the following. 1/. Jump...
  4. T

Madmans cafe is back!

With a brief interview about kof 2002.
  5. T

new animations for 2001

Can people who have played this game list all the new animations what you have noticed for the old characters. (meaning not k9999's or angel) I & many others would be delighted in finding out whats been changed or not. What replies i get here will determine if i purchase this game, 2000 or wait...
  6. T

kof 97 combo movies from gamest or scritron.

Does anyone have these combos or know where to download them from. I used to have these & thought i put them on cd, but it seems i didn't. I need these combos & will be in your debt if anyone could suply them for me. You see i have a neogeo cart & its my best game right now. I had these combo...
  7. T

KOF 2001 details coming 9/28/at 4pm

Go to the madmans cafe to find what i said on my subject title. They say eolith will post (hopefully) character bios, move names, artwork, game shots, story & info.