Recent content by TerryBogard

1. T

Aside from KOF MI2, any US PS2 releases?

Any chances of US PS2 releases for KOF Neowave, NGBC, KOF '94 Rebout, Last Blade 1 & 2 pack, and the KOF '95-'97 pack? I heard somewhere that Neowave, NGBC, and Rebout were all coming stateside to PS2. Any truth to this?
  2. T

Terry hats

Apparently, Gamestop.com has gotten them in, because mine and several other people's have shipped. Check your orders if you are unsure. I suppose this also means stores should have them now, if not in a few days.
  3. T

Fave KOF tracks?

Since it is a well-known fact that KOF has the greatest music of any video game, what are your favorites? List one track from each KOF...your absolute favorite: KOF '94 - Esaka (Theme of Japan Team) KOF '95 - Arashi no Saxophone (Theme of Iori Team) KOF '96 - Kamikirimushi (Theme of AOF Team)...
  4. T

Neo-Geo Super Live! 1994 question

I recently found some mp3s from this album, and for the life of me, I can't figure out what tracks 10 and 11 are supposed to be. I've Google-searched it, but all I find are Japanese sites. The last 2 tracks sound like the staff roll to AOF2 and Samurai Shodown 2, but I'm not sure. Can someone...
  5. T

OK, folks, this is one RARE song....

OK, I've been looking for this friggin' song for ages, and I finally found out which album it came from. "Art of Fight" is the song. It was Todo's theme in AOF1, and the AOF Team's theme in KOF '98. Now, from my research, the arranged version is "Art of Fight (Tribal Mix)". It came from the...
  6. T

Question about KOF and FF music

What are the titles of the following songs: 1) KOF '94 Korea Team theme 2) KOF '97/RBFFS Terry theme Thanks.
  7. T

KOF music

I've been looking for ARRANGED versions of the following KOF songs: Women's Team theme - KOF '94 Korea Team theme - KOF '94 Kyokugen Team theme - KOF '95 Fatal Fury Team theme - KOF '98 AOF Team theme - KOF '98 Psycho Soldier Team theme - KOF '98 (same as 95 theme) If you know where I can...
  8. T

List your teams for every KOF!

Yeah, I'm a little bored, so sue me. Anyway, which teams do you use for each KOF? KOF '94 Fatal Fury Team Kyokugen Team KOF '95 Fatal Fury Team Kyokugen Team KOF '96 Fatal Fury Team Geese/Krauser/Mature Kyo/Iori/Kasumi KOF '97 Fatal Fury Team Mary/Billy/Shermie Ralf/Clark/Kim KOF '98...
  9. T

KOF Power Tiers

Well, after seeing "official" SF power tiers, I got to making a KOF power tier, but I dunno if it is exactly right. I was hoping maybe some of you with good storyline knowledge could help out in fixing it. Anyway, here goes. TIER 1 Orochi TIER 2 Kyo, Iori, K', Kula, K9999, Igniz, Mukai TIER 3...
  10. T

KOF music

Does anyone know what the title of the Fatal Fury Team's music is in KOF'95? I got a bunch of mp3s from a friend and he doesn't know the title of that particular song. Anyone out there know?
  11. T

I need some Neo-Geo questions answered...

Well, since Playmore will probably never release KOF and those other games on the PS2 in the U.S., I am strongly thinking of getting a Neo-Geo, but I need to know some things first. 1) First off, how much would one cost? 2) Would I have to import it, or are they available in the U.S.? 3) See...
  12. T

What is up with Playmore?

I am really pissed off now. I hear that KOF 2K and 2K1 are coming out for the PS2, but only in goddamn Japan! WTF? What is up with all this shit? Why the hell won't Playmore release these games in the US on major systems instead of just in Japan and on the Neo-Geo? Not every gamer is stupid...
  13. T

Capcom vs. SNK 2 Color Edit...what cool stuff have you done?

Here's what I have done: 1. turned Kim into me (since I am a red belt in TKD) 2. turned Blanka into Beast 3. turned Cammy into Decapre (one of Bison's 13 dolls in SFA3) 4. turned Guile into Shadow Guile 5. turned Ken into Evil Ken 6. turned Mai into Kasumi (from Dead or Alive) What about you?
  14. T

Who would like to see in Capcom vs. SNK 3? (if there is one)

Capcom: Guy Cody Alex Remy Tiffany (Rival Schools) Oro Jon Talbain Samanosuke (Onimusha) Dante (Devil May Cry) Karin Kanzuki Yang Dudley Fei-Long SNK: Andy Bogard Blue Mary Ralf Clark Galford Hanzo Genjuro Robert Garcia Jhun Hoon Bonne Jenet Heidern Vanessa Orochi What about you?
  15. T

Show of hands...how many Galford fans we got here?

Galford is the shit, baby! Galford > all Samurai Shodown :)