Recent content by Tarma

1. Tarma

Restated my AES Collection

I'd have been down for that back "when we were young", circa 1989.... I'd have to excuse myself at the point that it moved on to hide the salami.
  2. Tarma

At least Dion did his bit with panache... which is more than you can say for fucktards like this dude (whose name/handle I've already forgotten... in a thread that is actually about him) and that ghastly John Hancock fellow, who epitomizes all that is wrong with video gaming as a "hobby".
  3. Tarma

So you can punch them in the face?
  4. Tarma

Gladmort by PixelHeart

Looks about as exciting as emptying a well used cat litter tray. Why do I get re-skinned Ganryu vibes from this?
  5. Tarma

May 2024 SOTM vote: Genny Vs Neo

Fire Shark ftw.
  6. Tarma

neo moe's collection - cumming soooon

Two copies of Legend of Success Joe.
  7. Tarma

Mega cd repair

Ahh... the Mega CD... probably the worst console I've ever come across in terms of fragility. Just to foreworn you, as you've not powered it up yet, and depending on when the unit was last in proper use - the rubber belt that drives the CD tray will most likely need replacing, the CD lasers...
  8. Tarma

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

Konami's Aliens is the best Aliens.
  9. Tarma

Job Hopping

In this day and age I don't understand why anyone would want to stay in the same job into double digits... staying in the same place for too long just makes you professionally stale, and doesn't exactly sing anything positive about your career ambitions either in my opinion. I tend to look at 3...
  10. Tarma

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Bullet Train - Brad Pitt plays a hitman/professional thief whose "bad luck" just brings misfortune to others... who generally also happen to be hitmen / gangsters travelling on a bullet train to Kyoto. It's supposed to be a comedy / action film, but I didn't laugh that much and the action was...
  11. Tarma

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

Super Sidecups '98.
  12. Tarma

For neo, probably. For arcade football games... personally it would be either Taito's Football Champ (aka Hat Trick Hero), or Sega's original Virtua Striker. I don't think any of the SSKs have aged terribly well.
  13. Tarma

lol.... whatever.
  14. Tarma

Either Tecmo World Cup or Goal! Goal! Goal! Futsal ain't great, but definitely not the worst footy game on the Neo.
  15. Tarma

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Typical Yorkshireman, no sense of humour. IIRC you're no more from the States than I am, but if you wish to estrange yourself from your heritage, that's your problem twonk.