Recent content by Taiso

1. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Lakers fans are terminally hopeless. They act like one win proves all of their flawed theses about that team. They need to ditch Lebron. He is terrible for their team and terrible for the league. We'll all be better off when he's done. I hope his son is smarter but thr fact that he hasn't...
  2. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

I'm so heartbroken that the Lakers live to lose another day.
  3. Taiso

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

I want this movie to be good but I have a bigger problem with the idea of yet another Alien film. What used to be the most terrifying monster design in cinema history has turned into a victim of its own success. Alien movies don't ever end with the creature winning. You know that one at a...
  4. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Well in my defense, that was a long time ago and I was really struggling. I don't feel that way anymore, brother. I hope he sticks around forever because the memes are glorious.
  5. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Now that you've said that, I can understand. Jordan blocked a lot of great players and teams from becoming champs and no one ever really was able to take him down once he reached his apex. Most people that were on the receiving end of his greatness have a complex relationship with his GOAT...
  6. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Weird but okay.
  7. Taiso

If no food was unhealthy

Probably true but I hope that in a world where no food is unhealthy, I'd never get tired of McDonald's fries.
  8. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Nikola and me.
  9. Taiso

What anime are you watching?

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Is an absolute masterpiece. It is proof that I can like new things. I put it in my '1A' tier with Gundam and Giant Robo: the Animation. The gist of it is that there was a group of heroes that gathered to defeat 'the Demon King' eighty years prior. Two humans, a...
  10. Taiso

If no food was unhealthy

McDonald's fries. All day. Every day.
  11. Taiso

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Immaculate-I'm not going to write a wall of text about this film. My interest in the film was largely because of what I'm calling 'the Sydney Sweeney phenomenon'. The woman is a force of nature right now and other than her 'hot girl next door' looks, I really didn't know anything about her...
  12. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Well...it isn't working. Lebronze is not a 'very very very smart man'.
  13. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

It is nice to be back. And laughing at Lebron James. I once wished for him to have a career ending injury. Now I'm glad to see he has carried on because if he'd have exited sooner, we wouldn't have all this wonderful internet schadenfreude. Lebronze's failures are truly the gift that keeps...
  14. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

One of my great joys in life, and I'm not entirely proud to admit it but there it is, is watching the internet shade Lebronze. The memes are all legit legend. I am rooting for Denver to sweep LA so that the Lakers get smart, dump Lebron and begin the healing process. The man is a cancer to...
  15. Taiso

Like Macross? Hate Harmony Gold? You gonna *love* THIS!

I don't know what the licensing fees actually are but it's clearly enough that Tatsunoko would rather not risk losing the power set by the precedent of their victory in court. Their hands are on the levers and if they let them go, it's a chance that they lose their grip forever The only real...