Taiso's latest activity

• Taiso
    This was a Christmas gift from my wife and our roommate. I love it! It's hard to see in this image but the right side of the watch...
    • 1000021878.jpg
  • Taiso
    My Popup Parade Nosferatu Zodd (Berserk) came today. I can't believe this cost me less than 70 bucks.
    • 20240429_202052.jpg
    • 20240429_202059.jpg
    • 20240429_202105.jpg
    • 20240429_202115.jpg
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread Weekly Roundup.
    It's not my genre of choice but I've found a few gems in there Perfect for when I'm bored at work and step out of the office under the...
  • Taiso
    Taiso reacted to Average Joe's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Like Like.
    Never thought I'd see someone mentioning gacha games on here. I play a couple too (Dokkan and Grand Summoners), but I have a few...
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread What anime are you watching?.
    Some of the series' best themes and moments don't seem to be directed towards young people, since they spend so much time dismissing the...
  • Taiso
    Taiso reacted to 100proof's post in the thread What anime are you watching? with Like Like.
    Glad you enjoyed it, Taiso. I'm still slowly making my way through it. I watch so little episodic television anymore and anime is even...
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread Weekly Roundup.
    We're still doing this? Cool! Regarding Sekiro: I learned how to play it a couple of years ago and it is now my FAVORITE From Soft...
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves.
    I'm digging everything I'm seeing about this so far. Would have been too much to hope for a pure pixel version in this day and age...
  • Taiso
    Taiso reacted to HellioN's post in the thread Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves with keke keke.
    32X exclusive.
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread What anime are you watching?.
    Thank you, sir.
  • Taiso
    Taiso replied to the thread NBA Season 23/24.
    Not liking Lebron is one of those common sense positions that some people around here are too deficient to adopt. DEFINITELY one of the...
  • Taiso
    Taiso reacted to basic's post in the thread NBA Season 23/24 with Haha Haha.
    you are my new favorite forum member
  • Taiso
    Lakers fans are terminally hopeless. They act like one win proves all of their flawed theses about that team. They need to ditch...
  • Taiso
    I'm so heartbroken that the Lakers live to lose another day.
  • Taiso
    Taiso reacted to racecar's post in the thread NBA Season 23/24 with Like Like.
    I enjoyed the Miami/nyk game in the late 90’s . And throw in the Reggie miller and spike Lee those are good entertainment.