Recent content by Sword dude

1. Sword dude

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

That's godly
  2. Sword dude

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

Is there also a sub forum for GBA hidden gems?
  3. Sword dude

Question about lower end Neo geo aes games and potential for bootlegs

I see damm 10 years, I do recall allot of retro systems being fairly cheap to collect 10 years back. Samurai shodown even to this day barely breaks the double digits complete nowadays. than again makes sense, can't get much more common than that. for aes anyway.
  4. Sword dude

How many years back we talking, if where talking english complete in box games. can't be 2 -3 years back no? Unless ofcourse where just talking AES circuit boards since it's the same for jap and USA carts. and than double digit with just lose aes carts?
  5. Sword dude

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

Just avoid rpg's in the super early era's and you should survive. Ye can't get worse than that That being said voice acting for arcade esk games where excellent. It's classic stuff Also got a soft spot for the occasional terrible english voice acting in many SNK games with them announcers.
  6. Sword dude

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

I'm more of an alpha 2 or Super SF II turbo guy in terms of street fighter. 3rd strike is to campy for my taste. If it's SF III vs MOTW, it's an ez win for SNK's MOTW
  7. Sword dude

top 10 neo geo games

Karnov's revenge Metal slug 3 Neo turf masters KOF 98 MOTW Fatal fury special world heroes Last blade 2 Baseball stars 2 Ninja commando
  8. Sword dude

I see thanks for the heads up, I've seen those kinda converts for mostly pricy games, interesting to see a cheaper game like sengoku on there. That being said those are easier to spot since those conversions usually just come with mvs papers orso? it's not really meant to fool folks I feel...
  9. Sword dude

So had a question For MVS bootlegs are galore, but for cheaper AES them bootlegs are less common if I'm not mistaken? Got some cib Neo geo aes games Can somebody tell me if one of the following titles are suspect or not. Or if the carts are mostly just sacrificial lambs for pricy stuff...
  10. Sword dude

Mutation Nation bootleg disc but real packaging?

Soi I have this mutation Nation English version Unfortunately it came with a japnese disc wich is a bootleg It is missing the neo geo logo with code on the upper part on the left and the barcode is a solid line near the middle of the disc also the neo geo logo isn't to pretty on the disc...
  11. Sword dude

Japanese discs in a US packaged Neo geo cd game? How boot?

I have a US version of Ninja commando But it has a japanese disc The disc looks to have the same cover art as an original disc and the barcode near the center is normal and not solid seems legit Also the manual and insert looks legit Manual has orange inerts etc What do you guys think is it...