Recent content by SuperMegaUltra

1. S

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

This is my baby. :glee:
  2. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

All the eBay seller's other auctions for SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges have three photos: the last of which is always a picture of the opened cartridge and its PCBs. He just forgot to include it in this auction here. But, after a quick message, everything was resolved. Behold authenticity's...
  3. S

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

I just won a Prehistoric Isle 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge off eBay here for USD $177.50 plus USD $24.00 to cover the cost of shipping. Was that price good, fair, or not so hot? I checked eBay's sold listings beforehand and those prices were all definitely higher than mine. I hope I didn't get...
  4. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I just won a Prehistoric Isle 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge off eBay here for USD $177.50 plus USD $24.00 to cover the cost of shipping. Was that price good, fair, or not so hot? I checked eBay's sold listings beforehand and those prices were all definitely higher than mine. I hope I didn't get...
  5. S

Neo Geo PCB's

6. S

Neo Geo PCB's

Wow! This looks remarkably similar to another Japanese MVS label that came out just one year later: Samurai Spirits Zero Special. Take a look below...
  7. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Jeff Kurtz Neobitz Component / S-Video / Composite Encoder

The last time I posted a request here, I got what I needed within the week. Hopefully, lightning can strike once more and this whole thing'll be wrapped up just as fast. So, here goes nothing! ;) As the title indicates, I'm looking for one of Jeff Kurtz's Neobitz component / S-Video / composite...
  8. S

Want To Buy (WTB): RetroZone / RetroUSB NES & SNES Reproduction Cartridges

As the title indicates, I'm looking for RetroZone / RetroUSB Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) reproduction cartridges. I'd prefer that the NES carts also come with their RetroZone dust sleeves; but, if they don't, it's not a deal-breaker...
  9. S

What's Your Favorite Fighting Series/Title From Arc System Works?

What's your favorite fighting series/title from Arc System Works? • BlazBlue (series) • Fist Of The North Star / Hokuto No Ken • Guilty Gear (series) • Persona 4: Arena
  10. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Thrash Rally (SNK Neo•Geo MVS, Cartridge Only)

Last time I posted a request here, the game I wanted was found within less than a week. Hopefully, lightning can strike twice and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for an original and working Thrash Rally for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. I'm...
  11. S

How Do You Pay For The Hobby?

Whether it's the arcade or home cartridges, the cost of these games -- and most retro video games in general, nowadays -- just seems to keep going up, and up, and up. Then again, high prices are nothing new to the SNK Neo•Geo. It's always been something of a high-dollar hobby. So, how are you...
  12. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI"

The last few times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning will strike again and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for the English Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI." I'd prefer...
  13. S

Interest Check (IC): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2"

I'm checking the interest for this Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2." For what it's worth, this is the English version. If so inclined, please feel free to send me a private message (PM) with your offer. In addition to selling it, I am also interested in trading it for the...
  14. S

SNK Neo•Geo MVS Cartridges "Puzzle Bobble" X2, "Rage Of The Dragons," & "Zed Blade"

SNK Neo•Geo MVS Cartridges "Puzzle Bobble" X2, "Rage Of The Dragons," & "Zed Blade" The first SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridge "Puzzle Bobble" was purchased on the Neo-Geo.com (SNK) Neo Selling Forum. You can view the post here. The second SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridge "Puzzle Bobble," as well as "Rage Of...
  15. S

3 Count Bout & Robo Army (SNK Neo•Geo MVS): Boot Or No Boot?

Both SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges -- 3 Count Bout & Robo Army -- were purchased on eBay. You can view the auctions here and here. My suspicions were raised when, upon inspection, I noticed these unusual chips: each with either an odd holograph or white sticker in the middle. I've read that, while...