Recent content by Sundance

1. Sundance

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

CLZ is a game collectors app that pulls from Pricecharting.com The price they have listed is for a full kit.
  2. Sundance

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

CLZ is listing the going value around 900+ right now. I think I paid $150-200 when I bought mine. I was lucky enough to buy it new when it came out as well.
  3. Sundance

FS: MVS Carts

Been outta' the game for awhile. Came back to increase the library!
  4. Sundance

Cart came in, tested fine! I left feedback. Thx.
  5. Sundance

Payment sent as well!
  6. Sundance

PM sent as well.
  7. Sundance

FS: A few MVS games, lowered some prices for the new year!

All games will ship priority from Colorado and i will lower prices if you buy multiple games. I prefer to deal with contributing members. All prices are set per PP gift or add 4% for fees. Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like to see some pics. **NOTE** Prices are not...
  8. Sundance

Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

OH...BElieve it! And +1 for the comedy alone. Here's to a REAL sale!
  9. Sundance

MVS Carts and Boxes for sale:

I have some common carts and some empty boxes for sale. All carts were cleaned and tested by me. All labels are clean unless otherwise noted. All prices are shipped. I take Paypal and M.O.s for payment. Pm me w/ any questions or if want more info/pix. Offers and trades accepted. Carts...
  10. Sundance

SNK's 'next' system

Apparently SNK was working on a new Arcade/Home Console when Aruze bought them out. Pulled directly from Insert Credit: Today at the Austin Game Developers conference (that's my excuse for the slow updates) I met with a friend who used to work for SNK in Japan. I can't say his name, but his...
  11. Sundance

Where do you buy your Gundam Models?

I generally buy straight from HobblyLink Japan (hlj.com) if i can't get them at a local hobby or anime store. Sometimes you can find them on Ebay. I'm looking for Master Grade and Perfect Grades primarily. I just picked up the Crossbone Gundam Prototype but most of the new ones i want seem to...
  12. Sundance

360 Wireless question...?

Does anyone know if the Belkin Wireless G Gaming Adapter http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=154416 will talk to the Nintendo Wireless USB adapter? Current setup: I've got an old RG45 hub that i have 2 PC's and 1 laptop plugged into. The incoming modem connection...
  13. Sundance

This monitor is Sexual Chocolate!

One of my friends picked one of these up last week and i told how sweet it was. It was only $229 at a local computer center called Microcenter (down in the Tech Center), too. If your looking for a great monitor that worth every penny and you, like me, have been patiently waiting to make the...
  14. Sundance

WTB: MVS Mini Marquee's:

Looking for a few Mini Maruees to put in my 4 slot. I don't necessarily need English over Japanese. Lmk what you got! Alpha Mission 2 Burning Fight (Found) Real Bout Fatal Fury (Found) Samurai Showdown V (if anyones made a copy of Lithy's poss) Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory (Found) On an...
  15. Sundance

Mark of the Wolves sequel???

Not sure if this is new to anyone else but it is to me. According to www.insertcredit.com : Informative SNK/Falcoon interview Oddly, someone managed to get some real answers about specific things out of Falcoon at a recent SNK press event. The Madman's Cafe's Professor has done a quick and...