Recent content by Stinky-Dinkins

1. Stinky-Dinkins

Do you talk to yourself in your head with an inner voice/inner monologue?

I do and always have, at least I think I do. Even if I don't, how would I know that I don't? I'm absolutely always hearing my internal voice, like fucking always. Constant internal conversations. A few years back I read something about how most people are "thinking" without words...
  2. Stinky-Dinkins

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

First of all, I've had more than a few. Second, that is fucking impressive. Makes my mouth fucking water man. That looks crazy delicious. That's a fucking feast right there, Thanksgiving on steroids. Jesus Mother Mary, that's a spread man.
  3. Stinky-Dinkins

I made some stovetop mac and cheese as a side tonight and for the first time used sodium citrate as the emulsifier (or whatever the fuck the term is to make the sauce thick and creamy). Didn't get a pic though because then I would be acting really fucking weird, suddenly taking pics of our...
  4. Stinky-Dinkins

There's some pretty good frozen pizza in the US but it's ridiculously overpriced the past few years though, much like mostly everything else in the grocery store. Newman's own is really good if you like flatbread crispy crust. Rao's is good for a more of an airy crust. Still just frozen pizzas...
  5. Stinky-Dinkins

Aren't we all.
  6. Stinky-Dinkins

Absolutely no nonsense Chinese shit when I ordered, mine is labeled "MADE IN CANADA" in mine all over. Top shelf shit.
  7. Stinky-Dinkins

The Ringer (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FKBR1ZG/) as of when I ordered years ago was either made in USA or Canada (don't know about that now). Basically a chain mail cast iron cleaner. Mine was made in Canada. Scrubs my pans like absolutely fucking else, no damaging to seasoning EVER...
  8. Stinky-Dinkins

Do we have to feel forever guilty about how awesome the previous top ten were? Hahaha, just fucking with ya man seriously. Just wanna know how much I need to rock out. Or put my head down, go home, and rock out in private.
  9. Stinky-Dinkins

It is really so little work to have such a wonderful thing man, even if it spread across a few days. Once it is done Lonesage the pan will outlive you. It has outlived your ancestors. It will outlive the entirety of your descendants. It's fucking starmetal brother, the iron is literally...
  10. Stinky-Dinkins

You need to "season" cast iron before you can use it properly. Or really use it at all, before it's "unlocked" as gay as that fucking sounds. It is a multi-step process. It has nothing to do with taste or spices, it is a completely different word. You need to apply a micro-thin layer of your...
  11. Stinky-Dinkins

That looks genuinely fantastic man. I also like the seasoned outside crust, people always get too bitchy about tradition and bullshit and what you're supposed to do or not do, meanwhile a nicely seasoned outside crust is way more enjoyable than what amounts to just crusty bread. Cast iron right...
  12. Stinky-Dinkins

I didn't post shit in terms of spam, so go fuck yourself. You have been scum for years Tak. Also, the mental image of Kernow posing with his little steamy little rice bowl is objectively fucking hilarious. Like yahahaha picture this, what the fuck is he doing? How old is this fucking dude lmao...