Recent content by statix138

1. S

WTT: Panzer Dragoon Saga Complete for Rhea or Phoebe

I have a very good condition copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga I am looking to trade for a Saturn Rhea or Saturn Phoebe. I say the copy is in very good condition versus mint due to some waviness on the top of the back insert. You can see it in the pictures. I also have other higher end Saturn games...
  2. S

WTB: MVS-IC board, mounting plate, and cables

I am in the process of restoring a Big Red back to its original form but the MV-IC board, mounting plate, and cables are all missing from the cab and I would like to add them back. If anyone happens to have these specific items they are willing to part with, please let me know.
  3. S

WTB/WTT: Famicom AV and FDS

Looking to get my hands on a Famicom AV and FDS. PM whatever you may have and what you are looking to get for it. I also have a gently used New 3DS XL I wouldn't mind trading for a decent setup.
  4. S

**SOLD** PAL Mega Man: The Wily Wars Complete

I have a complete copy of the Mega Man: The Wily Wars complete and in immaculate shape. I also have a Magic Key III that will allow you to play it on an American Sega Genesis. Game does save. I am looking to get $350. I will cover shipping and the 4% Paypal fees.
  5. S

Rock Band 4 announced for Xbone and PS4

I bet this guy is excited.