Recent content by StalkS

1. StalkS

StalkS's MVS Collection

It's Been a while since I stopped by and I am regretting not having done it sooner. Anyways thought I'd share a a pic of a couple of new additions to the collection Cheers StalkS
  2. StalkS

WTB: Aero City/Table CP's (not surrounds) Potentially NOS?

Kicking myself for not signing in for ages and missing the opportunity to get my hands on one of the two NOS Aero CP's that where for a sale a few weeks back :oh_no: Anyway as the title says I would love to get my hands on NOS Aero CP for my Aero table - If any are still actually out in the...
  3. StalkS

WTB: Blazing Star Mini Marquee

Yep, Just like the title says, I've got a repro in my cab but it looks really washed out when illuminated. So looking for an original English Blazing Star Marquee. Cheers StalkS
  4. StalkS

MVS Cart Graphics glitches (Kabuki Klash) - Reflow?

Gents, thanks you for the advice - I wasn't too sure what you meant by 'A1' so I traced the pins and made a bypass using kynar (Pictures below). Still no joy!? Was that the right thing to do? Cheers
  5. StalkS

MV-ELA - Voltage

Quick question I've got my hands on a full ELA setup but i'm unsure how to tap the power for it. Does anyone know the input voltages? Thanks
  6. StalkS

StalkS's MVS Collection

FedEX just turned up!! Just got my latest dropshipment from the US! Finally got hold of some ELA panels (and a huge chunk of wood!! No wonder the shipping was more expensive this month) for my cab - It's not quite the six I would have liked but close enough (really hope that they work!) Big...
  7. StalkS

NeoSaveMasta VMC for Multislots & MV-1: NOW IN STOCK - INSTALL VIDEO ADDED

Turned up today and is working beautifully! Thanks NeoTurfMasta!
  8. StalkS

FS: ***A FEW LEFT*** Neo Geo Rental Shop Flags

Extremely happy with mine thank you! - It's so good I couldn't keep it stored away until we move to our new place. Cheers StalkS
  9. StalkS

Hey Xian Xi, Sure thing: Rear Top Right Top Left Cheers StalkS
  10. StalkS

Thanks Xian Xi & Pulstar - There are actually a couple of what look like "rubbing" marks on a couple of the traces near the big holes, but the traces do not look broken just exposed - I could be wrong of course. I won't be able to check until I can get my multimeter out of storage in the next...
  11. StalkS

Hey All, I was wondering if you could help me identify a problem I am having with an MVS cart. The cart was was in pretty bad shape on the inside when I got the game. I knew this and hoped to breath some life back into it as the seller had managed to do so in the past. It actually had a dead...
  12. StalkS

StalkS's MVS Collection

Hey everyone, I thought now that I have hit 50 or more carts I would start my collection page. So here it goes rcantor77's excellent Neo Rental flag Below are my MVS titles, I'm hoping to get them in some NeoMini boxes (or if I can afford it - Shockboxes) and on a shelf in the very near...
  13. StalkS

WTB: MV-ELB mini marquee board(s)

Just wondering if anyone has any MV-ELB (mini marquee) light boards knocking around they could part with? Ideally I would be after a '1/2' & '2/2' set as I've got a UK electrocoin six slot cab I'd like to retrofit the panels too (It only shows five mini marquees - which is a little annoying)...
  14. StalkS

Game Gear ballers post here

I found a thread on McWill'ss Atari Lynx mod and then saw that he had modified it for the GG I couldn't resist and emailed him directly he shipped the within three days after payment. The mod just required some patience and about 3 - 4 hours to complete with limited soldering skills. To be...