Recent content by soapy_jack23

1. S

Info on publishing IOS/Andriod games

Hi there fellow neo's I was wondering if anyone knows what is involved in getting a game onto a digitial platform. I have some extra money and was thinking about starting a small publishing company that gets indie games published on IOS/Steam/andriod/xboxlive/wii or psn. Just floating ideas...
  2. S

WTB candy cab for strret fighter and mk.

Hi I need help in tracking down a candy cab for street fighter. It's for my friend. He wants to buy hopefully this week (if he can find something) I need street fighter and mortal kombat also so if you have those games it would be a major plus. The only place I have been able to find that sells...
  3. S

OMG stupid control panel!!!

I recently moved and my arcade machine (mvs conversion) had all the wires from the control panel ripped out. my control panel comes off you see so when they moved it they had to take off the control panel. I have been slowly replacing wires but I wouldnt mind some helpfrom a pro. I also need a...
  4. S

Help me choose a school canadians!!

HI I moved to Toronto to get into video games. I am planning on attending a school here next year but I need some advice about this place. It is called the International Academy of Art and Design. I went and checked it out and it seems great but the thing is it is only a 18 month program and it...
  5. S

Smoking pot while playing?

How many members here smoke pot while playing thier neo games? I for one love to but I am not really a "pot head" more a casual smoker late at night in front of my arcade machine:p
  6. S

Help me create a custom cpo for my cab!!

Hey all I am looking for artwork that is 300dpi. I have no clue what 300dpi is but ya the guys that make cpo's said I need a 300dpi image in order for them to make me a custom cpo. I am looking for any artwork that is snk related perferibly with a black backgroud since my cab is black. So come...
  7. S

Jump in combo's for 98

Hello all I recently got kof98 for my new arcade machine :) Been playing it alot in the past few days but one thing is really stumping me. I can't seem to do any jump in combo's. I read about some on gamespot but for some stupid reason they never connect properly. For example I try doing...
  8. S

Help a noob out :)

Hey I just got my first cab today. It was a soul caliber2 cab (but I have a feeling it was something else before lol). It has been converted to play mvs. I noticed a major sound issue with it and my moniter bleeds red's. I would like to know if there is any way I can adjust the sound and the...
  9. S

Canadian's help me out!!!

Yup I am from alberta and allready have a cab coming but wouldn't mind looking around for a candy too. Does anyone in canada sell used cabs for a decent price? I live by west ed mall but when I went there the arcade operator's refused to tell me what they did with thier old cabs. (he told me...
  10. S

Winning 11 made me money!!

Last night I was over at my buddy's house and won $400 from playing winning 11 (penalty goals mostly but we bet on a few cpu games where only the computer plays and you watch). This game is actually kinda fun.
  11. S

Finally getting my first cab :)

I just put a deposit down on a soul caliber2 cab that will be converted (before I pick it up) into a 2 slot mvs. I can't wait. I have had a aes for awhile but I think this is the way to go I still like collecting but for playing and my wallets sake I am happy. I have a couple of questions. I...
  12. S

Arcade cab in Edmonton alberta

Hi everyone I am looking for a good neo cab. I would perfer a nicer one (really want a candy cab if someone is selling one.) I live in canada (edmonton alberta) and don't own a cab yet so this would be my first one. If you want to sell one or know someone who does pm me.
  13. S

Lag on my new monitor

Hi everyone I have a question to ask. I recently got a new monitor for my computer (nec 23') that is more like a tv in that I can hook up video games etc on it. I only use it for my aes since I like having the joystick on a flat surface (my desk instead of my lap). I also use it for my computer...
  14. S

Last blade is a classic!!!!

Ok don't flame me but I downloaded a emu for my pc to find out which neo game I am getting next. Where I live there isn't alot of these games in arcades for me to try em and considering the price meh you get the idea. So anyways I tried last blade today and I must say this game rocks the best...
  15. S

Should snk made games for xboxlive arcade?

The title is pretty self explanitory so lets discuss. And I mean for the new 360 system where you can pay points for downloads and even play on the net.