Recent content by slap_fight

1. slap_fight

Ketsui (pcb only) SOLD

Figured I'm done with Ketsui and what a better thing to do than sell it. All the same, it's the first revision bios to my knowledge. Never had any issues and when I fired it up last month, it worked without a hitch. I'd like $900 shipped (that's worldwide, although outside North America with...
  2. slap_fight

WTB: Final Fantasy Tactics PS1 (non-GH) disc only

As topic. Looking for decent condition disc of FFT for PS1. Must not be GH. Original version only. Thanks for looking.
  3. slap_fight

WTB: Insanity DVD Raiden Fighters INH set

I'd like The Onslaught INH Raiden Fighters 2 Jet DVD set. Must be complete and in decent condition. Thanks!
  4. slap_fight

WTB: Saturn PS2 Pad & Last Blade 1&2 PS2

As the topic states I'm seeking the two import PS2 items Bakumatsu no Roman Last Blade 1 & 2 and an official Sega Saturn PS2 pad Any help is welcome and the only condition I'd like met (apart from being in good condition) is that Last Blade be non-SNK best edition, otherwise thanks in advance.
  5. slap_fight

WTB: Valkyrie Profile Manual (NTSC-U/C)

Hello I figured it's worth a shot to ask around here since the trading section seems quite active. I recently located my copy and seems the manual has gone amiss. If anyone has one lying around and would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it. TIA