Recent content by shintoturbomode

1. S

Possible 2-Slot green screen boot up issue?

I guess I never paid much attention to this prior, but noticed every now and then that when I do a fresh start up of my two slot after a long time being powered off that sometimes that green screen loops twice before a game starts. Is this something that just normally happens at random for...
  2. S

MVS versus AES concerning headphone audio volume

Was wondering if its normal for the 2-Slot to be a bit louder then the AES concerning the headphone output? Connected my two AES systems and my 2-Slot to the same stereo setup using the headphone output and noticed that the MVS seems to be much louder then the two AES systems when the volume...
  3. S

Magician Lord AES to MVS conversion possible issue?

I have a Magician Lord AES cart here that has a pretty trashed cart shell and massively corroded cart pins that cant be repaired due to being eaten away. Was wondering if anything would prevent me from just transferring the mask roms over to a unsed MVS Top Players Golf. Like is the Pro-CT0...
  4. S

Sonic Wings 2 and consolzied 2-slot controller port issues

Was wondering if any one else ran into this issue with this game. On my consolized 2-Slot the game will not let me use the controller ports to play. Start and Select work, as far as starting a game goes, and for switching back and forth between carts, but once you actually start a game in Sonic...