Recent content by ShikiMikoto

1. S

Metal Slug 5 Impressions

(I was going to post a poll, but I'd rather be unique.) Well, I got MS5, and my MS collection is complete, (Whoo!) but I'm disappointed. After three days of playing it for hours on end (I kept dying; I'm not that good a player), I think I can critique it... I think this is the dullest MS yet...
  2. S

KoF '03 seems to be a little fucked up...

What the hell is going on? Sure, Falcoon's art is cool, and there are new characters, but why the heck did they decide to totally IGNORE what happened at the end of 2001? Is two years long enough for Bao and Kensou to get possessed? Where is Lin? Where is Ron? Why is the story fucked up? Sure...
  3. S

ANY news on MS5?!

Nothing's been coming out about this game in ages...
  4. S

To ANY mod still around, regarding CFC2 avs

tsukaesugi reminded me of the remaining CFC2 avs that were meant to be uploaded before the forums were updated. Is there any way that these last avatars can be uploaded? Or should it be dropped entirely...
  5. S

Um...Happy Birthday, matt Semmel

Uh, I don't know if it was created or not, but Happy Birthday, dude...I guess...:hides:
  6. S

Finally got my 2k2!

Well, I finally got it! I've been playing it all morning and I have a 50/50 overall liking for it. I did not play the whole thing, I basically played with my favorite characters, and the ones most talked about. I did try some other things out, but not a lot else. The good: -Well, to start, I...
  7. S

LOL, OMG, Blackpeopleloveus made the news!

go here: <a href="http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA021125Black_people_love_us.html?partner=earthlink" target="_blank">http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections /GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA021125Black_people_love_us.html?partner=earthlink</a> I can't believe people find it...
  8. S

check your darn PM, Mouse_Master!

thanks in advance!
  9. S

Last CFC2 avatar posting, MvC2 avs, misc.

I promise, this should be the last one. Happy?
  10. S

CFC2 Darkstalkers/Star Gladiator/Power Stone avs

It's that time of the week. This should the second to last posting of it, though.
  11. S

CFC2 Fatal Fury/Garou: MOTW/Metal Slug/Art of Fighting avatars

Yeah, I know, whatsisname in the last post wanted Darkstalkers, but I want to get FF out of the way first. So, here goes: [ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>
  12. S

CFC2 Rival Schools avatars.

I should've done this yesterday, but I couldn't get my damn DSL to work, oh well. Better off sunday. Here goes: (23 avatars)
  13. S

Orochi New face Team profiles (2002) revealed at KoFOnline

Uh...nah, I don't like 'em too much: I really don't like 'em too much...I think Shermie the lesser of these evils of illustration. What do you think? [ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>
  14. S

and now....Street Fighter CFC2 avatars!!

Well, it's that time of the week and this week's specialty: Street Fighter! The pinnacle in Clapcom stardom. it gets confusing to post because it's based on Japan names (Balrog = Bison) and so forth. 52 total! ack! SF3 included. Overall unimpressive, save a few...well, can't have 'em...
  15. S

Yes! Now for Samurai Shodown CFC2 avatars! UPDATE: Last Blade Avatars added!

Alright, now with that KoF avatar mess finally cleared, time for another series of CFC2 avatars: Samurai Shodown! Overall, I'm not too impressed by 'em, save a few, but tastes are tastes...here they are: (32 in all) [ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>