Recent content by Seven Force

1. Seven Force

WTB: Neo Geo CD & MVS Games

Still looking. Especially keen on getting Waku Waku 7, if anyone is willing to sell. :)
  2. Seven Force

HNG64 Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

FF Wild Ambition still available if anyone's interested.
  3. Seven Force

Won't you have to get them eventually, to cover them for Neo Geo Generation?
  4. Seven Force

@Neo Alec Yeah, it's especially painful because I've had all three games for MVS for a long time and paid close to nothing for them. So buying these CDs is a really pointless exercise (well, maybe at least not in the case of NTM with it's additions). But they're the only three games missing, so...
  5. Seven Force

Neo Geo CD Looking for the last three titles to complete the full set. Japanese version and should be in nice condition with spine card and logo jewelcase. Big Tournament Golf Neo Drift Out Over Top MVS Don't care about region, but should have original Label. Waku Waku 7
  6. Seven Force

Totally forgot there were two revisions, thanks for reminding me! (y) You can actually tell it's Rev. 2 (the one that doesn't require any additional wiring) because of the red JAMMA/MVS switch on the bottom. However, I've included a pic of the connector side just to be sure. (Samsho 2 sold btw.)
  7. Seven Force

HNG64 Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition cart only 150€ Hyper Neo Geo 64 Fighting motherboard (CIB), Rev. 2 ("plug & play") 300€ *sold* Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage (Japan) w/ manual and move strips 150€ *sold* [/B]
  8. Seven Force

SNK logo on spine of CD games

I'm curious: Some Neo Geo CD games have a blue SNK logo on the spine, while others have a white logo. Anybody know the meaning behind this? I'm pretty sure whether the game's title is in silver or black typeface denotes whether the game was already back-catalogue during the system's release...
  9. Seven Force

FT/S: Original Metal Slug mini marquee & dip sheet

I'm really looking for an English Metal Slug X mini marquee, so I'd love to trade! Short of that I'd sell them for 20€ shipped.
  10. Seven Force

WTB: MVS, CD, HNG64 and PS3 games

I'm looking for the following SNK games. European seller prefered. MVS Generally don't care about the version, but the original label should be intact. Art of Fighting 3: Path of the Warrior *acquired, thank you!* Metal Slug 3 (would like a full kit) *acquired, thank you!* Metal Slug 4 Metal...
  11. Seven Force

FS: Shock Troopers MVS Kit

Shock Troopers (MVS) - €80,- full kit, non-matching serials, orig. hologram-label Shipping from Germany. I will ship worldwide. Shipping cost depends on your location, so let me know if you are interested, and I will quote you the amount. My positive feedback: Ebay - 448/448 -...
  12. Seven Force

NGCD jewelcases without "Neo Geo" imprint

Hello everybody, I have a small question: I thought that all Neo Geo CD games had jewelcases with a small "Neo Geo" logo embossed on them, however I recently bought a bunch of factory sealed games, and two of them are missing the logo (Sonic Wings 2, Top Hunter). I bought them at a videogame...