Recent content by Scratchtactics

1. S

Various

Naomi Giga Wing II Heavy Metal Geomatrix Slashout Dead Or Alive II Spawn Power Stone PCBs Street Fighter II Turbo E.D.F Gratia (Jaleco Megasystem) Street Fighter (Original board) Macross Mr Driller Mr Driller G 20 past editions of Arcadia (superb condition) MVS (All Japanese, most with art...
  2. S

'WORK RAM TEST' <-- Anyone know what that is in MVS 1 slot speak?

I'm trying to play carts on my MVS 1 slot, and depending on whether I have all dips up or down, I either get the message 'WORK RAM TEST' on the screen, or just the test grid. (Tried various carts) Any idea? I'm not familar with all things MVS. Thanks :)
  3. S

Naomi DIMM and GD ROM - Universal?

Just a real quickie - Will Naomi GD ROM and DIMM work with any Naomi Mobo (US/Japanese etc)? I've searched this forum and found one post that states that some of the more obscure Japanese games require the re-programming of the DIMM. Is it the case that in all but the above circumstance...
  4. S

Pics from ATEI

Pics from yesterdays ATEI exhibition :) http://www.killercabs.com/articles.htm
  5. S

Sega Aero City cabs (UK / Europe only)

Just a tentative 'info' post for now. I have just managed to secure about 15 Sega Aero City cabinets from a Japanese arcade, that I'll be bringing into the UK some time in the near future. We'll be ensuring before they're sold that they are set to plug in on UK / Euro voltage, and we'll fit...
  6. S

Gallerific!

www.killercabs.com/galleries.htm
  7. S

Color Ram Error .. Easy fix, or Off To The Pros?

I've just got an MVS one slot, that on power on comes up with the following: Color Ram Bank0 Error Address Write Read 00400008 5555 557D But Im sure the other day, the line was 00400000 5555 55FF It's all jibberish to me .. anyone know what the problem might be? It's the same regardless of...
  8. S

Hyper Neo 64 - Opinions and Info

Real quick one, looking for peoples opinions of the Hyper Neo 64 system. Also, will it run on a standard Candy Cab with 15k monitor? Thx :)