Recent content by Sarumaru

1. Sarumaru

New Neo-Geo Mini gold and black for China region.

Did a quick vid talking about the new NG mini for China. Looks like it's the Japanese version repackaged for 100 bucks. I like the color though.
  2. Sarumaru

New SNK logo with sound. A throwback to the NG days.

Not too long ago, SNK posted this new logo with sound on one of their YouTube channels. It's interesting to see them go back to not only their original jingle, but their slogan from the Neo-Geo days "The Future Is Now" as well. Also, another little interesting tidbit was a twitter post made...
  3. Sarumaru

Rot Proposes this... for the Neo Geo DEV and HOMEBREW section?

Perhaps a section under Miscellaneous for Neo Geo homebrew development? Just a thought. I've always been interested in being involved with an NG-CD project somehow. Seeing how there is homebrew and indie-dev out there, it might be nice to see some ideas come from this forum. Just a suggestion. ;)
  4. Sarumaru

WTB: CDZ Power Adapter POWCD-J2

Just got a CDZ with no power supply, ebay wants way too much. :blow_top:
  5. Sarumaru

On ebay: NGCD System +games, RB2, Ninja Masters, FF1 n more.

Well, I am moving and can't really take my collection with me :( So I am sellin' it on ebay. Some rares, a good chunk of CD titles, some new but mostly used. Unit's in great shape; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270377782168 Maybe I'll switch to a consolized MVS in the...