Recent content by sameh903

1. S

more than 20 English MVS loose carts for sale!

up for sale, english loose MVS carts with serial numbers intact. all the labels are in a good shape. art of fighting 2 $25 art of fighting 3 $50 very low serial number 000006 aero fighters 2 $65 blazing star $45 breakers $45 breakers revenge $45 fatal fury special $35...
  2. S

WT: old style joystick for MVS!!

i am looking for a good shape of neo geo old style joystick for mvs systm. sam.
  3. S

fs:mvs kof 96 ENG label with serials

up for sale mvs kof 96 english label with serial numbers intact. no tears. $40 $5 shipping for US $10 shipping for world wide payment will be only by paypal. my paypal address: sem_sem20@hotmail.com thanks.
  4. S

FS:kof 2000 and FFS loose mvs carts

i have for sale a copy of kof 2000 with english lable and with serial number, but it has two small tears in the middle of the lable. $30 shipped. also i have FFS loose cart with english label and serial numbe intact in a very good condition. $25 shipped. the sale is for US people only and...
  5. S

FS:shiki gami no shiro 2 Game cube

hi all i am selling shiki gami no shiro 2 for game cube. the box cover that has the game and the Cat is teared from the above. but everything else is in good condition. i only played it couple of times. the cd looks almost new. $60 shipped. also i have free loader cd mint complete, so u can...
  6. S

a guy beats super mario 3 in 11 miuntes!!

one credit and in 11 miuntes only. amazing. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/smb3beat-r.html
  7. S

world soccer cup!

that's right, it is comming. what is ur favorite team? mine is Italy all the way.:buttrock: second team is England. hope they do something this time. ur thoughts? [GROUPS: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/group/ ]
  8. S

amazing spirits!!!

D:\Documents and Settings\test\My Documents\My Pictures\412183_11.jpg D:\Documents and Settings\test\My Documents\My Pictures\4124222_9.jpg D:\Documents and Settings\test\My Documents\My Pictures\413354_8.jpg D:\Documents and Settings\test\My Documents\My Pictures\4122914_2.jpg D:\Documents...
  9. S

ghost recon on xbox 360!

this game rocks simple as that!!!!!!
  10. S

resident evil 5!!!

can someone tell me if we will see resident evil 5 on the reveloution? if nintendo didnt do that, i will personally say that it will suck. nintenado owns the series now, why would not release it on thier new console. still no news. what's up with that? the xbox 360 and pS3 aready working on...
  11. S

prince of persia

i played the whole series of price persia. i loved it. the enviroments of this game gives me back the old days. the forts , the castles, the tress...etc. this game made really get in to it. this game is so good especially for wasabi since he is persian;) wish they release a new series to this...
  12. S

paypal question

hello there, i live in USA... how can i recieve money from overseas(Middle East) to my paypal account? any ideas? thanks sam.
  13. S

wanted:loose MVS carts.

hello there, i want a mint loose carts MVS with a serial number too.(english version) metal slug 1 last resort kof 2001 agressors dark of combat. sam.
  14. S

wanted:metal slug 1 MVS ENGLISH

gust like the title stated. i want a mint cart of metal slug 1 MVS english version with the serial number. waiting for pms. sam.
  15. S

wt:fully consolized MVS

hello there, wanted: fully consolized 2-slot MVS and i want it white with the NEO GEO logo on the top. i will be waiting for any one who have one thank you very much. sam.