Recent content by rvls

1. R

FS CPS2: Dimahoo/GMD, MSH, XvSF

Selling off a few CPS2 boards I'm not using. Prices include shipping in the US/Canada, payment accepted via paypal (f&f or +3%). All boards are green (JP) and include an A board (I believe all A boards on these are blue, one or two may be green though). All are original & still on battery...
  2. R

FS: Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara CPS2 Grey/Asia

Selling D&D:SOM grey A+B setup. $245 shipped in the US. Battery was changed in May 2017, so should still be good for a while. Paypal F&F or +4%. Pictures are a bit too large to embed, so those can be found here.
  3. R

FS: Console games (NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, 3DS)

Clearing out old console games. Feel free to make offers if prices seem high, not really sure the going rate for much of this any more. Also, I'll toss in a < $5 game with any purchase, just let me know what you want, and definitely willing to make deals if you buy multiple games. Pictures...
  4. R

FS: 1944 CPS2, Aero 2L6B CP, E3 2L12B CP, Wei-ya flat tube + C3129D

Hey all, I'm selling off some stuff I'm not using prior to a move. Prices do not include shipping, will accept paypal F&F or +4%. Let me know if you want more information or pictures of anything. Not actively looking for trades but there's a few boards I'm in the market for if you're looking to...
  5. R

Naomi Net DIMM woes

Having trouble with a Naomi net dimm that's been sitting on the shelf for a while. Trying to load a game onto it hangs at the "Checking network" screen before resetting into "Now Loading..." mode (the triforcetools script hangs on the recv() call after setting host mode to load the game)...
  6. R

WTB Taito Type X-2 motherboard

Looking for a Type X-2 setup, motherboard only is preferred. Thanks!
  7. R

FS: DVDO VP30 upscaler with ABT 102 card - $250

I'm looking to sell my VP30 with ABT102 card. It works great, I've owned it for about a year now, but I'm looking to get something different. Over the time I've had it I think I've used all of the inputs and outputs and have never had any issues. I'm looking to get $250 + shipping but I'm...
  8. R

Strange Naomi and I/O issues, inputs stop being picked up

I haven't turned on my blasts in a few months at this point (life stuff) but had some people over for cvs2 on Saturday. About 4-5 times the inputs completely locked up after a random amount of time while playing. It also happened once when not playing when I had it sitting on the input test...
  9. R

JAMMA video / semi-supergun question

I had a quick video question. If I'm building a supergun that I know is always going to be plugged into something with RGB/sync inputs (video processor, pvm, etc), is there any need for a video encoder in it? Theoretically I could just tap the lines into whatever I want (BNC, rca, etc) and be...
  10. R

FS: Naomi stuff, MvC2, Kuri Kinton, astro CP

All prices are before shipping, paypal gift or +4% for fees. If you think the prices are high feel free to shoot me offers. Everything works perfectly, but I was kind of in a rush when I took the pictures so I couldn't load anything up. Let me know if you want pictures of anything else. Naomi...
  11. R

Audio issue with a passthrough / JAMMA capture

I'm working on a cab capture solution and I'm having a weird issue with the sound. I have a neobitz board soldered to a jamma edge + fingerboard passthrough. I cut one jack off of an rca audio cable, soldered the signal to speaker + and the ground to speaker - on the passthrough. The problem...
  12. R

Question about MS9 remote board

One of my MS9's has a remote board with a dead vertical size pot. Does anyone have a schematic with these or happen to know what this pot is / the part number? Thanks for any help, I'd love to get this fixed.
  13. R

Nevermind!

Scratch that!
  14. R

SOLD: Espgaluda 2 PCB - $375 shipped

Espgaluda 2: I've only had the PCB for a couple months but due to some recent changes, I don't really have the time to play this that I was hoping I'd have. Looking for - $375 shipped in the US, we can figure it out if you're out of country. SOLD Also selling MMP/PS for 360 - $70 shipped in...